Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard of people cheating to get achievements, but I still really don't understand how. Also heard about game saves, again, don't get it...how do they transfer to the 360? Even the 360 memory unit doesn't fit on a PC?

Comment

Jebus, I dunno how the saves can be transferred either, but it is happening. Also, I've heard that some people with earlier (less secure) firmware have hacked it so that they can just send achievement notifications to xbox.com for any game (and gamertag) they desire. Fortunately, there are usually some "signs" in their gamer profile to indicate whether this has been done or not.

Comment

Jebus according to xbox.com you have no gamerscore or any games played or achievements - have you been tampering

just Joking

Comment

Nah, just changed my privacy settings. Was getting random messages from people I didn't know asking me stuff and couldn't be arsed with it. I presume they were previous "players" in online matches from Halo?

I remember seeing a gears website somewhere that had some shared account thing, they had glitched it so it unlocked EVERY achievement in the game the second you finished any ranked match.

Part of me thinks "Wow, how do they work this stuff out" and the other part "Wankers, get a life".

It's almost a pride thing though isn't it? Every achievement you've got, you've earnt. I don't see the point in hacking and glitching them, I mean, how small must their penises be to need to do this?

Comment

You can get those interfaces to sit between the 360 HDD and the console, with USB attachments to connect to the PC.

Last edited by babs; 31-10-2007, 08:55.

Comment

The guy who has the highest gamerscore in the world is every single acheivement in every game on his list.
              Over 237 thousand.
              He has every acheivement in Halo 3 yet has never played a game of it online. Odd that.

You only have to look through his profile to see he is cheating the **** outta it

Comment

He's hacked the colonel, at least that's what I heard.

Comment

yep but why don't MS ban his sorry ass ?

Comment

Perhaps it is on it's way?

Comment

Fall update = Banage... You watch.

The rest of MN's release was also about account sharing. So all you COD4 people who shared too should watch out... Banage for you too.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        The guy who has the highest gamerscore in the world is every single acheivement in every game on his list.
                        Over 237 thousand.
                        He has every acheivement in Halo 3 yet has never played a game of it online. Odd that.

You only have to look through his profile to see he is cheating the **** outta it
                        It makes you think "WHY??" doesn't it really.

What a sad twat.

Comment

I was thinking about getting one of those Xports for savegame backup purposes. Anyone tried them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                            It makes you think "WHY??" doesn't it really.

What a sad twat.
                            It does indeed make you think "WHY?", but in my opinion these people that glitch achievements are only one rung further down on the evolutionary ladder than someone that spends hours playing **** games for easy achievments because they believe that other people actually care about their gamerscore. Here`s news for you, they don`t.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              I was thinking about getting one of those Xports for savegame backup purposes. Anyone tried them?
                              Aaah, Charles starts caring for Gamerpoints, and two days later he's after l33t h4x. What a sorry decline...

Comment

id like to get in on this if possible (gametag = R3ECE)

never really cared for acheivement points before but since got into a gamerscore war with a friend of mine. however it still wont make me cheat to get em hense me only having 9011 out of just under 33k

Comment

Working...
                                X