No announcement yet.

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox Live only updates on Wednesdays doesn't it? So hopefully the european subscription will be available from tomorrow. What level are you guys at now online?

Comment

Got a Newman Force at lvl 30 and have been using a lvl 12 CAST Hunter as well. But I wouldn't worry too much, for anyone jumping online this week, it will take you an hour tops to hit lvl 5. Once you hit lvl 6 or 7 you can head to Parum and soon after you'll be taking your first swipe at the first boss.

You've got a good chance to catch up, as alot of players are finding other things to do until the next patch is out i.e. play Gears. There will probably be a surge of interst when the next update is out, hopefully in a weeks time, which will give you enough time to get on a par with everyone else. Of course there are those who have already hit the cap, but I can't be arsed to try and keep up with them for all the mindless grinding involved.

When the EU players start appearing I'm gonna scale back on my GOW mania a little and get some PSU going again. If anyone wants a hand, add me and send me a message if you see me in there.

Stainboy -

Not sure what advice to give you mate, I hammered him the first time, just kept going for the wierd snake like head thing that he sends out. When that protracted I just gunned straight at him. All I can suggest is to make sure you're stocked up on Star Atomizers and add them to the palette, much easier to keep your team alive that way. Do the same with Photon Chargers and make sure you keep plugging away with those photon arts, especially Gravity Dance if you have it.

Comment

I got 'im!

I got him by pummeling at him with my double saber and that fight was actually easy. It's so random, I'd say no fight I won was hard but when I died I died instantly. I did read a FAQ for the end boss in the end but it didn't help, I found out that comet move he does doesn't kill you if you keep yourself well-healed, well I had 3/4 health and it still flattened me. I must have just been lucky that he didn't have time to use it that last time. I was close to ordering you round here to do it for me! Liked the comedy audio conversation about the live part of the game after the credits

So, my first 1000 achievement points game 8) Looks nice on the list, want to see more of those.

So, you old-hands gonna throw us a party when we get online? How many people can you fit in a room?

Comment

Originally posted by stainboy
          I got 'im! [SPOILER]So, you old-hands gonna throw us a party when we get online? How many people can you fit in a room?
          No idea actually, never really tried to fill a room up with people. I'd take a guess at six, but who knows.

Anyone seen if the EU license is up yet? Surely, they'd put it up a day early.

On another note, the 360 version has been patched to fix some issues, such as the flaky voice chat:

Last edited by Riskbreaker; 23-11-2006, 11:17.

Comment

LVL38
            LVL6 Hunter v.near LVL7 Ranger

3 Nanocarbon away from attempting my first Gigaline synth. Then I need to save up and start synthing melee for when I reach 10 Ranger and return to Hunter.

Well impressed with the new areas.

Comment

Got the 360 and PC version here today, neither have the guardian licences up yet =/

Comment

I think it's about time I started getting back into this what with the new patch. Haven't played the new areas at all myself, yet.

Comment

Question is, will you be able to play the game without trying to duck under cover?

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                    Got the 360 and PC version here today, neither have the guardian licences up yet =/
                    Damnation!
                    They're cutting it fine the rascals. I was hoping to at least get a license today. I've got the day off work tomorrow and was looking forward to getting stuck in.
                    Mind you I wouldn't be surprised if you cant even get a license tomorrow either

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker
                      Question is, will you be able to play the game without trying to duck under cover?

Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker
                        No idea actually, never really tried to fill a room up with people. I'd take a guess at six, but who knows.

Anyone seen if the EU license is up yet? Surely, they'd put it up a day early.

On another note, the 360 version has been patched to fix some issues, such as the flaky voice chat:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...75&forum=20&41
                        Talk about giving me false hopes, I thought it was gonna make the license available when that popped up on the blade

I wonder if the same thing will happen as when I started WoW this summer, have loads of free time, start playing online and suddenly get a job so I have a lot less freetime? I wouldn't complain, those 3 hours sleep nights were worth it at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Ian(not Ian)
                          Damnation!
                          They're cutting it fine the rascals. I was hoping to at least get a license today. I've got the day off work tomorrow and was looking forward to getting stuck in.
                          Mind you I wouldn't be surprised if you cant even get a license tomorrow either
                          Its Sega being stuborn fecks again. Chances are the GL servers will get hammered and go down, all they had to do was put the GL up a day or two early, I doubt it will impact their business any.

Comment

What was the dealio with the US version? Did the GL registration go up at midnight EST on launch day?

Comment

They are morons, word is they are going up at 2am, after that the offices are closing for the weekend so if something goes wrong, we'll be screwed until Monday.

These guys are idiots, almost as bad as removing the licence from our marketplace the day after all the pre-orders got sent out.

Comment

Oh... of course something will go wrong. Something always goes wrong with new server signups - in every single new online game I've played the first few hours or so are a complete disaster

Comment

Working...
                                X