Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainboy
    Actually, how many EU peeps have you run into? Wonder how many caught the GL in time.
    Not many to be honest, in fact bar the people I know on here, none. There are probably a few always on uni 15 which psoworld have made their home, apart from that who knows.

Comment

Will stay away from 15 then

Comment

I think I need to slow down. I've now got two pairs of the best Knuckles in the game (until new content is released) with a +4 grind on each. A Cresline and just got my nanoblast. By the time my real life mates get the game I'll be so far ahead it'll be ridiculous. I'm probably gonna have to make a new char to play with them when they start out.... maybe.

Just saw my first bunch of Rappies too!

Comment

I just sold 3 items for a total profit of 30,000 Meseta, bought two Calibur's with 25% Ice with the money. Went to grind the first one up to +4 but broke it at the last attempt, 17K down the pan. I had to go back and buy the second (I knocked the seller down to 13K by telling him what happened) and managed to get it to +4 though. I hate grinding, scares me feckless.

Still got 10K to play with thanks to my shop.

Comment

I hate you all

I'm a bit worried actually that it sounds so easy to get to the point of best weapons and wads of cash. Or do you reckon better stuff will start appearing later?

Hey dogsout, how do you find knuckles compared to blades? I stuck to blades during the demo.

Comment

It's not too easy mate, B rank weapons are the best you can use until the update. I've already clocked up about 45 hours, had two sick days y'see.

I prefer knuckles myself but judging by the amount of hunters I see sporting daggers I'm in the minority.

Comment

Logged on this morning to find I had level 3 luck. It doesn't come around that often so I thought I'd try and synth a weapon for the first time - my PM has been too low a level up until now and I didn't want to risk it when I could just buy the weapons on the cheap from people's shops. I ran to Parum and got a Halbert board, stocked up on the few ingredients I was missing, chucked it all in the PM and got a 60% chance of success. Came back an hour later expecting to see a monomate or something to find a brand spanking new 28% Earth Halbert. I then took the gambling to an even higher level by grinding it up to +4 (which despite having a very high chance was bloody frightening because of what happened to my Calibur last night).

It all turned out great, I've got a stupidly powerful weapon and the satisfaction (sad or what?) of having made it myself. I can attempt two more with this board, I think I'll leave it till later on though, aint got the stomach for it atm, I'm out till the evening now anyway. See ya's all when I get back for showing off time.

Comment

This is going to sound really cheeky, but does anybody have 8k to lend me?

I'm almost there for my SUV armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                    This is going to sound really cheeky, but does anybody have 8k to lend me?

I'm almost there for my SUV armor.
                    prepare to be underwhelmed

Comment

Lol, i've seen them. ^^ I know what they're like.

Comment

Anyway of getting online with PSU on the 360 yet with a UK tag?

Comment

I'm on with my UK gamertag, but I got the hunters licence when it first went up.

In other news, i'm aiming for a Guntecher class, and i've just got my Ranger to lv. 5 which means i'm playing as a force from now on.

I'm surprised, actually - Casts still make very good forces! Or it may just be the fact that i'm level 23...

My SUV weapon is also *BITCHING*. Gibbon, you liar. :P

Comment

How do you know what your luck level is? That was one thing I never found out during the demo.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                              I'm on with my UK gamertag, but I got the hunters licence when it first went up.

In other news, i'm aiming for a Guntecher class, and i've just got my Ranger to lv. 5 which means i'm playing as a force from now on.

I'm surprised, actually - Casts still make very good forces! Or it may just be the fact that i'm level 23...

My SUV weapon is also *BITCHING*. Gibbon, you liar. :P
                              I'm doing the opposite for the same class force lvl 4 ranger lvl 2 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by stainboy
                                How do you know what your luck level is? That was one thing I never found out during the demo.
                                Luck lvl is represented by some glowing stars next to your name, it changes daily.

www.psupedia.org shows the luck levels for the current date (may have to refresh page a couple of times).

Comment

Working...
                                X