Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get in !

Wildcard semi-**** player FTW !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
      Get in !

Wildcard semi-**** player FTW !!!!
      That would be me never played the game before

Comment

I was playing Pro Evo 4 online last night and got properly owned...

*worried*

Still, it should be fun.

Comment

By the sounds of it we are all crap so it might be close! The last 2 games in the group should be interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy
            i won one of the cups last year
            or maybe that was the year before. cant remember
            Dont think I played Rob but could be wrong... anyway, this season sees a whole new batch of players coming to the fold so will be good to see who comes out on top in what looks like being a very competitive competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Jusatsushi
              I was playing Pro Evo 4 online last night and got properly owned...

*worried*

Still, it should be fun.
              It will be fun and you get atleast 6 games out of it, rather than a straight knockout with the posibility of going out after just one match.

Comment

Sam1981 ... im sure i used to play with you reguarly on pro 4 !

Comment

Just had a friendly on Pro Evo 5 on the PC. I lost 1-0 on 3 star mode lol. I'm crap.

I noticed something mint at the end of the match because I had a corner in the dying minutes and my A.I. keeper ran up to the box to help in the corner! It just show no matter how many matches on Pro Evo you have, everyone is different.

Comment

oooo Group A for moi, not that I am intimidating (being such a nice guy and all) but already played the game on 360 and also won a recent tourney at HMV. seasoned pro evo veteran, been in a few of the national leagues too.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
                      oooo Group A for moi, not that I am intimidating (being such a nice guy and all) but already played the game on 360 and also won a recent tourney at HMV. seasoned pro evo veteran, been in a few of the national leagues too.
                      Yeah I read that on another topic that you had been in a tourny at HMV, So I was gonna kick you off this tourny (joke) because you might be playing me in the 2nd round!

Just messing though mate

Comment

ill be a reserve samar7 is my gamertag, ill kick all of your arses :P lol

Comment

OK mate!

Comment

sign me up as a reserve too please

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
                              Yeah I read that on another topic that you had been in a tourny at HMV, So I was gonna kick you off this tourny (joke) because you might be playing me in the 2nd round!

Just messing though mate
                              haha, no probs mate. cheers for the hard work, should be a load of fun. I will add you anyway, get a few friendly games in (aka scouting).

Comment

Originally posted by Benji
                                Sam1981 ... im sure i used to play with you reguarly on pro 4 !
                                Yeah I, it was about the only game I played online at the time - my Gamertag was HairySam. I think we played in one of the tournaments arranged on here that ended up just petering out...

Prepare for a battle in Nov!
                                Last edited by sam1981; 20-10-2006, 08:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X