Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of the tourny being changed I played Sputnick last night and won 1-0, it was a crap game to be honest and nothing is worth reporting on it. Yoshimax, you're next for a whooping!!!! I'll add you later!!!

Comment

I got the same draw as the first time around!

Comment

Originally posted by CK 1980
        Regardless of the tourny being changed I played Sputnick last night and won 1-0, it was a crap game to be honest and nothing is worth reporting on it. Yoshimax, you're next for a whooping!!!! I'll add you later!!!
        it was crap as you made me wait over 40 mins for our game, and then kept bringing me down in the second half.

Comment

sputnick, i was with ck 1980 and he was playing online in a game he was winning 3-0 when u was pestering him to play, the guy then froze out and i dont see any reason why ck1980 should have felt the need to quit to play you in a game that didnt count cos u was up for school the next day.

it was a blatant one sided game that could of easily been 4-0 to him if he had not been trying to score wonder goals

im just gutted i havent played ya

Comment

Originally posted by Marmite
            I got the same draw as the first time around!
            lol I knew that would happen to someone. Only reason why you have the same draw is because we have started again and it's done at random.

Atleast your scouting is already done!

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
              sputnick, i was with ck 1980 and he was playing online in a game he was winning 3-0 when u was pestering him to play, the guy then froze out and i dont see any reason why ck1980 should have felt the need to quit to play you in a game that didnt count cos u was up for school the next day.

it was a blatant one sided game that could of easily been 4-0 to him if he had not been trying to score wonder goals

im just gutted i havent played ya
              ok(typical smart ass)

1, i didnt realise it didnt count
              2, there were parts of the game which opitomised the word "lame", i.e after the 74 minute tap in(rooney special), every time i had a decent break just after the half way line i would be hacked down to let the defense regroup.
              3,why such hostility its a sure sign of maturity(or lack there of)

in my defence, it wasnt one sided as my defence was solid, hence the messy goal, and i had a load of close call shots.

also it was that late by the time i played i had to keep family members awake and was getting constant ear ache while playing(we dont all live in massive barn conversions)

and i dont appreciate the insults, below the belt...and a sure sign of the person you are.
              Last edited by sputnick; 14-11-2006, 13:17.

Comment

lol 24 ??????

Comment

lol 24 ??????
                  lol 14?????

Comment

Hand bags people! Put them away! Let's keep it clean because at the end of the day the winner of the tourny has the last laugh.8)

Comment

selix, rearrange it so i can play sputnik before he goes out in the first round

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
                        Hand bags people! Put them away! Let's keep it clean because at the end of the day the winner of the tourny has the last laugh.8)
                        lol well said

Comment

selix, rearrange it so i can play sputnik before he goes out in the first round
                          i will laugh my knackers off if i end up raping you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sputnick
                            Well you two will be playing each other in the 2nd round (quarter finals) if you both get through the first round!

Comment

I smell fear
                              Last edited by CK 1980; 14-11-2006, 14:45.

Comment

Originally posted by sputnick
                                sounds kindy kinky, you know you will be the receiver tho right

add meh to your friend list and we can at the very least get a FRIENDLY game going regardless of this tourny

Comment

Working...
                                X