Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha it was comical...
    at 1-1 it looked even and then clichy hacked down adriano and that was how it weant...ezee must have bribed the ref!!!!
    haha
    i had 3 men off and they were all defenders, lack of pauses meant i had eboue doing a job of 4 men! haha
    I Demand a Friendly rematch to regain my pride!!!!
    ha

Comment

on right now if u wanna play?

Comment

il be there in 10 m8. just gotta get a quick shower, going out later
        nice one

Comment

Hi peeps

Sorry for the late updates I've been busy. Check the first page, did I miss anyone out?
          Last edited by MarioMark; 18-11-2006, 22:16.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy
            RobRoy 4 - Marmite 4 (Marmite wins on penalties)

I was 3-0 down brought it back to 3-3 in injury time of the 2nd half.
            In Injury time i went 4-3 up only to be pegged back again to 4-4

Penalties were a nightmare with Marmite scoring all of his and saving 2 of mine :*(

GG m8y
            Good game mate. Absolutely ridiculous mind!!

I was cruising at 3-0 then you scored from a corner and my passing went to ****e. Man, Pro Evo really knows when to make it hard for you! Some good finishes from both sides though at times. I think we had both forgotten how differnent it was playing the game online as well.

Anyway, mental game and the penalties as always seemed like a horrible way to finish it.

Comment

You need to go back and read about the match between me and sputnick - it's not going to happen so you need to decide who to put through.
              Basically, we arranged it and both showed up but I didn't know his gamertag and ignored the request from what I assumed was a random guy, and then couldn't fit it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Psyduck
                You need to go back and read about the match between me and sputnick - it's not going to happen so you need to decide who to put through.
                Basically, we arranged it and both showed up but I didn't know his gamertag and ignored the request from what I assumed was a random guy, and then couldn't fit it in.
                Can't you have it tonight or tomorrow?

Comment

nope, he's moving house today or yesterday or friday or something and without broadband for a week now.

Comment

Originally posted by Psyduck
                    nope, he's moving house today or yesterday or friday or something and without broadband for a week now.
                    I'll stick you through then mate if he can't make it.

Comment

Yoshimax,

Are you about mate? We need to get our game played asap!!

Comment

Yoshimax,

I sent you a message yesterday on live and you never replyed, I just checked now and you've not even replyed and you're not online?? How we meant to play our game if you're not trying to??

I think I should be put through purely down to effort of trying to arrange our game!

Comment

No rush. If you can't get your game then play it tomorrow. Yoshi will be up for it mate.

Comment

sorry CK - Will try and get online tomorrow night I was playing co-op GOW with my bud this afternoon (pre-arranged) - I'd meant to reply to your message but got caught up in it then the Mrs arrived home ><

Will get on tomorrow night to play it !
                            Last edited by Yoshimax; 19-11-2006, 21:48.

Comment

No worries Yoshi,

Thought today was our last chance!!

I won't have time tomorrow though, i'm going to see The Killers and i'm working all day, what about anytime Tues?? I'm off all day!

Comment

Ive sent a message to my opponent but have had no reply

Comment

Working...
                                X