Counter-Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counter-Strike

Hey guys! Any counter-strike 1.6/source players out there? If there are any, that would be great!

Seeing as there are so many NTSC-UK gangs for the 360 games, why not have one for Counter-Strike. I would host a server but i'm on a wireless connection and things could get a little difficult.

We could always be one of them clans who just go around certain places and play and if not, well then thats ok. But if you do play in certain places which are public servers, could you please tell me the ip address of the server?

Thanks!

No one plays it much around here, think it is something to do with it being on the PC.

I play it quite a lot though, one of the few games I have time for after my big games clearout.

Comment

Well atleast someone plays it on the forum. What's your name on the game and where do you normally play?

Comment

Hey mate ive been a huge CS player for years and years, let me know your MSN e-mail address and we can sort out some games.

Comment

Awesome

Just incase you didn't get my PM, my MSN is [email protected]

Comment

I play under the tag of Chilli_Pedro if you want to try adding it to your steam frineds list. Not used it before so don't know how will it works.

Play CS 1.6 at the moment as my housemates router is having issues with CS:S. Moving into my own place in a month so not too bothered about it.

Comment

I'm on Dial Up right now but i'm getting my broadband back next monday-thursday/friday. Think i'll still be able to play with a 56k connection for a temporary amount of time?

Comment

I'm always up for a bit of CS. I was playing it loads a couple of months ago and I'd love to get back into it. An NTSC clan sounds great.

Add [email protected] to your msn and just let me know where and when.

Comment

I just hope more and more people keep joining and i've added you on msn btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ares
                    I just hope more and more people keep joining and i've added you on msn btw.
                    Good stuff. I should be on quite a bit over the weekend if you fancy a few games.

Comment

Working...
                    X