Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PES 6 Help

Am I being an idiot? How the hell do you play against a friend>

Goto Player Match, create a game, goto your Friends List, send invite and voila!

Comment

Anyone having problems getting a random game? I can play my friends list members, but not randoms. If I go to "custom match" and select one from there, it always tells me that the room no longer exists. Any tips? My NAT type is open.

Comment

Originally posted by Widegoat
        Anyone having problems getting a random game? I can play my friends list members, but not randoms. If I go to "custom match" and select one from there, it always tells me that the room no longer exists. Any tips? My NAT type is open.
        Im in the same boat buddy Ive read the advice from this forum and others but even following that I cant get a game.

Hopefully it will get sorted A.S.A.P

Comment

same here still waiting for my first game on live ft:

Comment

I've managed one game in about an hour of trying

Comment

I've not had a problem getting a game at all but always been playing created matches against friends.

Comment

Anyone tried this?

- Fire up the 360, perform a Network Test.
                - Log back into Live, fire up PES6.
                - Create Game.

I think it's fair to say it's a different game on LIVE. The latency that occurs when entering commands to the players on-screen doing em' alone is ****ing irritating.

Comment

Well I got my first and only game last night and it was terrible it was jerking all over it just wasn't playable.

Hopefully when I get my next game (at this rate in another 3 days ) I wont have the same problem.

Comment

In three days i've managed to get 1 game online, seriously what is up with Konami.

Comment

Stick your name in the PES6 players thread and play with people from here then !!! Non-Ranked games where an invite has been sent work fine for me !!!

Comment

But i want to be ranked... haha

Can't get any games at all, it's really annoying

Comment

I think I posted this in another thread for you Benji, but if you just go into "ranked match" and then "create match" you should have someone join your game in just seconds.

If not then there are other and maybe more sinister issues afoot I`m affraid.

edit - Joining someone elses game is still a pain in the arse though. If you just want a quick game this isn`t an issue, just create your own game but if you want to pick your matches as to play people higher ranking to climb divisions the best think to do is this.......

Select "ranked match" and then "custom match", enter the conditions you want and then press "next", you`ll then get a list of availiable matches. Click on the first availiable match that appears, if you get an can`t connect message don`t click on another match, refresh the games and try again. It`s a bastard doing this but you should get a game in about a minute or so.
                          Last edited by Nembot; 02-11-2006, 11:27.

Comment

Working...
                          X