No announcement yet.

Gears of War: Co-op/Match Arranging Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers for the games nige, was a good laugh.
    Was suprised we had a few games with some nice americans who could actually communicate without screaming.
    Although that torque bow guy jesus........

Comment

Good stuff last night lads - Very enjoyable think we ran the full gamut of levels - didn't think the "last game" was ever going to happen

Comment

are we on for any games this eve? i need to get back into the groove with my backwards forwards backwards controls again.

Comment

Yes WE were but you were watching a fakking movie - a FAKKING MOVIE. You could do that when you didn't have access to live you nobber.

Expect evil punishment next time.

Comment

If you are on tonight give me an invite as I pretty much haven't played this since launch week..

Comment

Fired this up today & went online for the first time since pretty much launch week & have been getting my ass kicked all over the shop! Clearly this Ranked match 'True Skill' system must be bollocks cos if its matching me up with people of a similar skill then I may as well give up now!

It doesn't matter which weapon I choose, even if I hit first I inevitably end up in pieces on the floor. I thought I might go for some of the achievements but I reckon I'll be here for weeks as my current kill rate is about 1 person every 4 rounds! I'm just pleased it doesn't keep track of my kill / death ratio as that's a stat I really don't need to see!

Anyone have any advice to help me out here.......?

Comment

Originally posted by ph0rce View Post
                I'm just pleased it doesn't keep track of my kill / death ratio as that's a stat I really don't need to see!
                It does - And anybody on your friends list can see it as well Check "leaderboards" from the ranked menu !

Stick with it - To start you'd be better playing player matches with friends if possible to get the maps nailed down - Not knowing where the hot-spots are and what the enemy are likely doing is probably your current downfall (as well as not compensating for lag it seems )

Comment

This could be good for a laugh, introduce cliffy b to the seabiscuit.

From Saturday the 24th between 7 and 9pm GMT Epic Staff will be on live and on gears for play...

Here are the gamertags

Mark Rein, Vice President - EPICEMEAMR
                  Cliff Bleszinski, Lead Designer - EPICEMEACB
                  Rod Fergusson, Producer - EPICEMEARF
                  Lee Perry, Lead Level Designer - EPICEMEALP
                  Jim Brown, Level Designer - EPICEMEAJB
                  Dave Nash, Level Designer - EPICEMEADN
                  Ray Davis, Lead Programmer - EPICEMEARD
                  Joe Graf, Programmer - EPICEMEAJG
                  Rob McLaughlin, Programmer - EPICEMEARM
                  Pete Hayes, Artist - EPICEMEAPH
                  Additional Epic Staff - EPICEMEA01, EPICEMEA02, EPICEMEA03, EPICEMEA04, EPICEMEA05

Quality stuff.

Comment

OK, since the league seems to have died on its arse ( ) I thought I'd bump this thread up. I'll be going on tonight if anyone's interested in some rip-rawing, gib-splattering, kerb-stomping ****.

Gamertag is MattyD242 by the way, in case I'm not on your list (and if not, why not? )
                    Last edited by MattyD; 03-04-2007, 18:59.

Comment

i'll be on at 8.30 sharp... shoot me (a message) when you see me kids

Comment

Yeah ? Right I'm jumping on

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
                          Yeah ? Right I'm jumping on
                          o rly?

Comment

oh man, i fell asleep randomly... sorry my lovers.

Comment

You fell asleep while playing Gears!?

Comment

god no, i'm not narcoleptic... i fell asleep before i made the move to the games room. i drank entirely too much OJ and my stomach became really acidic so i took a lie down for a minute. ...which turned into hours. :/

i will make up for this tomorrow evening!

Comment

Working...
                                X