Gears of War: Co-op/Match Arranging Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
    OK, since the league seems to have died on its arse ( ) I thought I'd bump this thread up. I'll be going on tonight if anyone's interested in some rip-rawing, gib-splattering, kerb-stomping ****.

Gamertag is MattyD242 by the way, in case I'm not on your list (and if not, why not? )
    sorry, we were just finishing up last night when you came on. Will be around tongiht though for some Gear-ing

Comment

Anyone up for a Gears Of War tournament? You can win ?500...

Comment

Details?

Comment

scrap that, looks like we've got our teams now...

Comment

looks like there a space for a team for this tournament.

Basically, there's a team tournament of gears this thursday. You'll be playing against 3 other teams in an execution match. You'll need a team of 4 to participate. ?500 will be the prize. Everyone will go away with a DVD player. Lunch is paid for. You need to be available from 10:00am to 5:30pm. This will be recorded and televised on xleague.tv

if ya interested, please let me know.

Comment

Good games last night - Gears has still got it !!!

Comment

With everyones new found love for Gears I was wondering if any of you guys were going to be about for a game tonight?

Maybe we could arrange a get together for this evening?

Comment

I might be on and hosting some annex tonight, depends.

It's likely to be the old school maps though cost my mate isn't able to download the four new ones in cyprus!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                    I might be on and hosting some annex tonight, depends.

It's likely to be the old school maps though cost my mate isn't able to download the four new ones in cyprus!!
                    I`d be up for some of that and I think Bleeders is playing too.

Comment

Nice action...if I'm on and playing I'll chuck you an invite mate!

Comment

I'm leaving the office in a bit, so should be home around 5-30-ish, so should be on then for a short bit, dinner then back on again!

Comment

invite me if u guys are on

could anyone set up a tounry again?

Comment

Bugger orf!!

Myself and Windy are confirmed and with Nem, Bleeders and yesteryears we could do with 3 more!! Nige you up for some action?

...So I'll be setting up Annex at 240 points (2 rounds for the win) around 7pm/7:30pm
                            Last edited by Jebus; 18-06-2007, 15:27.

Comment

I gotta say, they were some EXCELLENT games earlier.

I want to declare Nembot the KING of the shotgun duel, he really is a shotty legend and about the only person I cannot beat in a 1 vs 1 duel...he got two of the best shotty kills I've ever seen on me today, but I didn't mind as they were sublime.

This game is MUCH better after the patch, wonderful wonderful fun today, cheers guys!

Comment

Absolutely, great games tonight gents. Always fun with you guys. Windy has to be the best Torque handler I've seen, the sod stuck a bunch of times from impossible angles it would seem... that, or I'm just ****e at the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X