X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA 07 Xbox 360 NTSC-UK Group stage / Knock out Tournament

FIFA 07 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Group stage / Knock out Tournament

Games: 1 group game per week, 12 Mins Match (6 mins each way) Unranked Live match (no pens or extra time) so you can send invites to your opponent. You don?t have to stick with one team you can be any team you want on the night.

The tournament starts When all 32 slots are filled. If you can't make your match at that time then arrange another time with you opponent. Try and make it ASAP to the date of the first round. Once all the results are in then we'll start round 2!

If someone drops out half the way through the tournament then that person will be removed from the tournament and a replacement will have to be found.

The Winner gets pride and the loser gets laughed at!

(thanx to Selix for the above text lol )

How it will work

• 8 Groups of 4 players
    • each player has 6 group games (3 points for a win , 1 for a draw , 0 for a loss )
    • 2 players will progress to the knock out stage from each group
    • in the knock out stages there will be 2 legs to each round goal differance will be counted in this if the goals are tied after both games it will go down to a 4 min match 2mins per half to decide the winner

• The Final will consist of one game 8 mins per half

Players

daonejoe - xX DAONEJOE Xx
    JohnBeaulieu - JohnBeaulieu
    Last edited by daonejoe; 05-11-2006, 20:39.

You dropped evo6 in favour of this ? you should be ashamed ><

Comment

il stick to the ps2 version of evo as its that much better then the 360 version

fifa on the 360 is by far better then pro evo
      Last edited by daonejoe; 04-11-2006, 20:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
        You dropped evo6 in favour of this ? you should be ashamed ><
        No fair play to him mate! Look's like we have some competition!

Comment

put me down for this

Comment

if anyone still plays this online feel free to add me (gamertag: R3ECE)

Ranked or unranked matches not bothered just be nice to play properly instead of all the retards that have to pick man u, arsenal, real madrid or barca everytime you play them

Comment

Woah, 32 slots. We just about got 18 or so for the Pro Evo league. If I can find this for about a tenner, I may just pick it up.

Comment

Working...
              X