Call Of Duty 3 (360) - The Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call Of Duty 3 (360) - The Roll Call

I cannot fugging wait for this one - COD2 was immense and it says a lot that we even played through the **** implemention online for 3 months till they fixed it (and after that my God it was played to death).

24 players, vehicles, huge draw distance, (apparently) no tearing or slowdown - THIS is going to be immense. Will be going out of my way to try and get this today.

Being 24 player we'll need to get a big squad together - Who's in ?

Dogtag
    -------

Yoshimax
    Mardigan X
    Camster99
    Bleeders
    Gerry Helmet
    Pookmunki
    Eezy Rider
    Rossco UK
    Soi
    JohnBeaulieu
    Hoolak
    mikey360
    Tha Force
    themanwithapc
    PeteJ
    Anephric
    mikey360
    TIKKAROMA
    Oh Mutants
    Nightswimming
    Kevvy Metal
    Gibinho
    joni5
    Rossco UK
    Paleface X
    Haha UK
    Tha Force
    Godzooki
    SharkyOB
    SilencerAce
    Sturae
    vocoderfreak
    Spags1976
    sleepypixie
    monsieurblack
    StolenDiagram
    Nicholololas
    Last edited by Yoshimax; 12-11-2006, 15:01.

Officer MardiganX reporting for duty... I just got my hip replacement, steel leg and glass eye installed after last years adventures so am ready for action.

Comment

Comment

Bastards, ****ing bastards......

Helmet will be on as soon as I can get it.....

Comment

Nice wee squad coming together here boys... I predict absoltue madness on this over the weekend and if anyone else is off work on Friday make sure you have it cause am gonna be all over the battlefields, lobbing grenades and just generally making a war hero of myself...

See in the FP thread the boy talks about how you can lob back enemy grenades though this new QTE stuff... amazing, got lots of wee uses for it along with the melee combat so this on live is gonna a delight to play... first person to lob an opponents grenade back at them gets a brand new green helmet and bayonet from the armoury!!
          Last edited by Mardigan8; 07-11-2006, 12:34.

Comment

Provided my PO doesn't **** me about getting my games to me, should be on this by Thursday with any luck.

Comment

just popped into town to try and get the indie to sell it but he wouldn't. what kind of store is he running?

so i'll be on thursday for a wee bit because the misses is coming round

see you in the trenches

Comment

That must be worst Indie ever tbh.

GAME in EK don't have stock yet the arseholes otherwise it sounded like they'd bite.

Gonna try G-Force in Glasgow - Please God let it be so.

Comment

Corp. L. Chilinski signing up for duty

Work should have it in tmoro hopefully, got a credit note ready and waiting *rubs hands*

Comment

Just got it now, should be on with it all night!

Comment

Originally posted by Pookmunki
                      Corp. L. Chilinski signing up for duty

Work should have it in tmoro hopefully, got a credit note ready and waiting *rubs hands*
                      don't suppose you guys will be selling it tomorrow will you?

Comment

I'll have some of this please, picking this up on friday or earlier if Game/Gamestation release it early nationwide. We don't have any naughty street breaking indies round these parts unfortunately...

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
                          Just got it now, should be on with it all night!
                          Where from ezee?

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon
                            don't suppose you guys will be selling it tomorrow will you?
                            Depends really, stuff like Lego SW2 got broke, and the whole release meltdown of half term (which was **** to work through with 3 staff on during the week) could happen again, especially with Smackdown this week, give them a call tmoz and they'll be ......

....scratch that, my workmate just told me its in....see you in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Pookmunki
                              Depends really, stuff like Lego SW2 got broke, and the whole release meltdown of half term (which was **** to work through with 3 staff on during the week) could happen again, especially with Smackdown this week, give them a call tmoz and they'll be ......

....scratch that, my workmate just told me its in....see you in a bit
                              Where you work man? Am choking to get a hold of this!!

Comment

Working...
                              X