Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clnmckec
    right when we getting this kicked off?
    Ezee said after Xmas. So when the transfer window opens!?

Comment

I don't mind getting up and running now if people are up for it.

Comment

I can do now as I've not got much on.

Although I really wish the dualshock adapter (XCM XFPS 360) would come out sooner as Im struggling against weaker opponents. I keep hitting the wrong diagnols on the 360 joypad.

Anyone have this problem?

Comment

aye aye captain, I'm ready whenever. Now or after xmas. Need more players tho by the looks of it.

Comment

we have 15, said before that wud be the minimum amount of players we would need. As soon as the other particpants say yes to starting up then we shall begin.

Comment

yeah ,can do now I guess

Comment

Im ready to start the domination all over again

Comment

Im ready and willing to start whenever everyone else is ready.

Comment

most of you seem ready and willing to go, will give it another day and then I will post up the first fixture list.

Comment

Ezee, have you ever used PESRankings site? Can take workload off calculating/or too tired to do league tables. You register, create an Event, get all who wanna take part to register and sign up to the Event. You can set parameters, like how many times you play each other etc. Users can input their own scores and can be edited by Event master etc and the league table calculates itself.

Just thought I make you aware of it in case you didn't know already. Or you could just get all stato and do it yourself

Comment

cheers mate will look into that

Comment

Whens this stating the eeze? cant wait to get started jsut picked up the game again today some im ready and roaring to go

Comment

I don't mind starting now! A few of you are ready, I know that, but others might not be due to spending Xmas with families.

Comment

well suppose we could always just arrange the first set of matchs, but give a bigger time frame to play them like 2 weeks or something? are you going to use PESranking as im sure it would save you alot of time

Comment

OK am gonna sort out the first set of fixtures now, should be up on the first page soon. Gonna try and use PES Rankings website, keep you guys informed I will! Also just noticed that Rubiq asked to add CK1980, let him know mate that he is in as I also just realised we has 15 people without him, which would make it uneven!

Comment

Working...
                                X