Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent, I should be able to get on tonight to play. I'm out all day before that though so will let you when I get home and we can hopefully get it over with.

Comment

80 minutes in, after a gruelling match Rossco was 2-1 up after Tikka gives away a penalty, so I'm cruising along then out of nowhere he scores 3 goals in the last ten minutes to win 4-2! Absolutely gutted!

Was a great game though!

Comment

UNLUCKY Rossco

Superb game none the less, i was devastated when i gave the penalty away and charisteas my foward having missed 5 one on ones with the keeper.

the last 10 mns things just turned for me charisteas scores 3 goals, one was an absolute belter and the other goals rather fortunate.

Feyenoord are through to the quarter finals and await next opponent.

Comment

Lovely, unlucky Rossco and well done TIKKAROMA

PSG vs Ajax left I thinks.
          Last edited by ezee ryder; 14-05-2007, 18:37.

Comment

Better get some practise in!

Don't want any lies from you and your opponent about the result Johnno if you lose your match.

Comment

Yesteryear im available any time day or night just let me know a time matey

And selix youve had it with me

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
                Yesteryear im available any time day or night just let me know a time matey

And selix youve had it with me
                OK Me, you, one on one right now! (Don't read to much into that) I'm coming on live now man!

BTW because of the server errors it's relegated me to C3, if you lose to me now that would be very embarrassing for you wouldn't it.
                Last edited by MarioMark; 14-05-2007, 20:17.

Comment

It would be because Im at work leet skills I have but not that leet

Comment

Well just hurry up and get your game with yesteryear so I can pull of a shocker against 1p_King, get my revenge on Crimson in the Semis after he pulls off an upset against ezee in the quarters, so then I can play you in the Final and win my Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Selix View Post
                      Well just hurry up and get your game with yesteryear so I can pull of a shocker against 1p_King, get my revenge on Crimson in the Semis after he pulls off an upset against ezee in the quarters, so then I can play you in the Final and win my Cup.
                      please tell me your taking bets on that? put me down for ?100

Comment

ps2 version im a pro, xbox i never play anymore so dont put too much on me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day View Post
                          please tell me your taking bets on that? put me down for £100
                          Well I just beat some geezer in the 1st Division* 2-1, bear in mind that I am in 3C. So anything can happen!

* Then I lost the next game after 4-1

Comment

question

if it was the highest scoring loser from the first round goes though, who went through into the 2nd round ?

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                              question

if it was the highest scoring loser from the first round goes though, who went through into the 2nd round ?
                              its goal difference not highest scorer

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                                question

Oi Rubiq! Piss off before you make ezee change the rules!

Comment

Working...
                                X