Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, I vote for highest scoring loser too kiddin

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
      yeah, I vote for highest scoring loser too kiddin
      Now you've said that... I want Milan to win!

Comment

Rubiq's just in shock, seeing Selix in the second round can have that effect on people.

Comment

Originally posted by 1P_King View Post
          Rubiq's just in shock, seeing Selix in the second round can have that effect on people.
          Not through yet, one more game left!

Comment

aha, i thought it was highest scoring runner up tbh

oh well, I bet for Crimson to get through in the next round :P

Comment

last nights match was PSG 3 -2 AJAX

good game m8,

Comment

All matchs have been played now, eeze when do you want your demise?

Comment

yesteryeargames

I am around tonight and tomorrow between 6.00pm and 10.00pm, if you fancy playing.

let me know.

Things are hotting up, i can feel the tension.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TIKKAROMA View Post
                    yesteryeargames

I am around tonight and tomorrow between 6.00pm and 10.00pm, if you fancy playing.

let me know.

Things are hotting up, i can feel the tension.

Cheers

COME ON YESTERYEAR!!!!!

Comment

lol, ill do my best but its very hard to play well with the bogey team psg, ill try and play later TIKKAROMA m8

Comment

Psg 10:1 Feyenoord

Tikka got humliated tonight, good football from yesteryear and there was only ever one team going to win this match, its looks like back to the drawing board in prep for the next cup.

Ah well i won one game anyway.

Some cracking goals scored by PSG, well done to yesteryear and good luck for your next game

Comment

Sorry guys been away for a while today! First page has been updated with all scores, some very interesting ones.

Crimson can play you anytime tonight if you are on. Just add me, gamertag is ezee ryder.

Comment

Espanyol 2 - Celta Vigo 3

This was one of the best games I think I've had on Pro Evo, ended 1-1 and in extra time Espanyol took the lead and it stayed like that until about 5 minutes to go where Celta Viga equalised to make it 2-2 and then in the 0 minutes of allocated stoppage time there was a mix up with the defence and Baiano sneaks in to nick a winner which was basicly the last kick of the game.

Good game mate, hard luck.

Comment

No problem. Like you said, and despite the crappy teams, it was a great game of footie. I get annoyed with playing against idiots who use brazil or Inter all the time but equally bored of winning games easily. So, it wa great to get a game that was so close...whoever lost that was going to feel unlucky, and I thought you had the better of me for most of the game (my passing in the second half was appalling).

Good luck with the next round and here's hoping for another cup once this is complete.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                                Sorry guys been away for a while today! First page has been updated with all scores, some very interesting ones.

Crimson can play you anytime tonight if you are on. Just add me, gamertag is ezee ryder.
                                you've been on my friends list for about a year ya twat. Well im on now although your not, you free tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X