No announcement yet.

Initial D Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you take me out of the championship? Won't have enough time to practice, will be playing F-Zero GX.

Btw, i'm entered under my old forum name of wager.

Comment

I'm hoping to be able to stay in this championship although I haven't been able to play a single game for nearly 2 weeks!!!

Well, tell a lie. Played a little Galaxians Mini on me moby in the hotel room last week but it just wasn't the same.....

Also got F1 2003 on PS2, haven't even been able to try it yet!

Anyways, what are the times and what course are we racing and when?

Comment

sounds like too many racing games come out at once...

i dont see why people cant mix n match between tho, i dont even have the game at the moment, but am still happy to compete in this

i think it would be a waste not to do it as theres probably quite a bit of interest ^_^

no reason why people cant play initial d and f-zero, i know i could easily find time for both

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyB
          no reason why people cant play initial d and f-zero, i know i could easily find time for both
          Hope so. I was really looking forward to this but it seems to running out of steam before it even begun properly.

Comment

Jesus, I get scared to put it on, as I end up playing for several hours on end, did 10 hours non stop last saturday, that sorta freaked me out. They need to put warnings on this game!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyB
              Your right.

I'll stay in the Championship. I'll use my lack of practice as an excuse when i'm down in 10th place.

When are we actually starting though?

Comment

Today, supposedly, just waiting for a post from Camps, with the track details.

Tonight is possibly my one chance to get a good sesh in and put down a good (for me) time.

Comment

while i'm still up for it, if people are loosing interest perhaps it should be shortened.
                  if you forget rainy conditions and boring tracks(first 2?), you could knock it down to 6 weeks long. then by the end, f-zero (usa) will be out, we could have a championship for that.
                  ...just a suggestion though...if its 12 weeks i'll definately still be there.
                  i can juggle 2 games fine

Comment

im guessing this thing's dead now

can anyone confirm this as i was really up for it and still am
                    just seems like the interest waned a lot

Comment

I think it would be better to just put up everyones best times on TA like has been done with the F-Zero GX thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Excelsior
                        im guessing this thing's dead now

can anyone confirm this as i was really up for it and still am
                        just seems like the interest waned a lot
                        i hope its still on, but who knows?
                        i pm'd camps on tuesday to ask/remind him, but i dont know whats happening.

if its off, we should have the time trial thread updated like the f-zero one instead.

Comment

Why not start one; we can have a TA and the championship run simultaneously as a TA works independent of time.

Hopes the Championship starts Monday then?

Comment

Working...
                          X