Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah i have too work until sat :P

New time 2.50.207 Trueno

Quick question, how do you know when car is fully done up ? every now and again something new appears (ive not played it much as you can tell - damm work )

Comment

The initial customisation i.e. Route A/B/C etc finishes at 120,000 but your car's tuning isn't complete till you reach 990,000, that is why you should ignore buying spoilers,new wheels and mufflers etc.

Comment

Anyone else think this championship might suffer abit next week when some of us get hold of a F zero GX on the cube

Comment

camps you still got to comfirm to us (or am i the only one bothered?) about which direction you're talking about

for Happogahara there is no Down/Uphill
          The Manga even says that the course is half Up half Down (when Takumi races Tomo from the Todoh School)

The first option is Outbound (RED) and the second is Inbound (BLUE)

Either way here are my new times for
          Outbound Wet 2'33'535
          Inbound Wet 2'30'892

putting both in to make sure I've got the right one
          BTW how do we make sure people aren't cheating :\

**************edit*********
          new time again

Happogahara - left Wet/ 2'29'515 / Honda Integra Type R
          if anyone can tell me how to post up your times on the segarosso site please please gimmie a pm

Comment

sorry - Red version it is

we have to take it on trust that people aren't cheating.

camps

Comment

Hahahah with my time im not cheating !!!!

Comment

cheating...

well this is only for seeding so it doesnt really matter.

In the main thing however, i guess you can ask for pictures if people are believed to be lying

Comment

Originally posted by Excelsior
                  camps you still got to comfirm to us (or am i the only one bothered?) about which direction you're talking about

The Manga even says that the course is half Up half Down (when Takumi races Tomo from the Todoh School)

Outbound Wet 2'33'535
                  Inbound Wet 2'30'892

Man your times are sick. These are in the wet yes? Are you using a wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by Madbury

Outbound Wet 2'33'535
                    Inbound Wet 2'30'892

Man your times are sick. These are in the wet yes? Are you using a wheel?
                    Excelsior only plays Arcade Stage.

Comment

Is the Championship open to Acrade and Special stages then?

Comment

finally got the game yesterday. took a day off work and been playing it religiously since

2'38'842 is my qual time with the Integra Type R (DC2)

YEEEEOSH!

btw anyone know how to get your time up on the sega rosso site?

too much japanese.....
                        Well looks like he's playing Special Stage too. And putting us all to shame. Those are sick times after only a couple of days practice using the pad. He must have totally rinsed Arcade Stage ver2. Before picking up Special Stage.

Comment

If only he could rinse Stage 2, we Glaswegians still live in the dark ages as we still only have Ver 1 which unsurprisingly Excelsior (aka Dunc?) has all the best records on.

Comment

New qualifying time: 2.31.170 - DC2

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa
                              If only he could rinse Stage 2, we Glaswegians still live in the dark ages as we still only have Ver 1 which unsurprisingly Excelsior (aka Dunc?) has all the best records on.
                              Yeah that's right I'm "DUNC" i enjoy the game too much it's evil

Yeah def playing in the wet. for Inbound my wet time is actaully faster than my dry and using the GT force wheel. Was major tricky at the start but I've been playing this intensely since I got it......least it's saved me about ?400 of arcade gameplay so far

Comment

are we on this week?

Comment

Working...
                                X