X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep definitely should be about most nights

Comment

Wow fast replies all round

Just so everyone knows whats going on then, i'm going to detail exactly what happened when i did it online, you can read and understand and maybe make some suggestions to make it quicker. Remember this is what i was told to do, not neccessarily the best way.

First of all the 4 players each preferred each other to increase chances of meeting in ranked matches, we then split into 2 teams of 2. One in each team created a gang and invited the other, so we had 2 gangs, then the team leader got into private chat. One of them creates a Team Big A$$ Chains match, at the exact same moment the other searches for one, fingers crossed you get into the same match. We had about 50-50 hit rate in this so i guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Once the game starts, the teammate of the player who is ranking up quits, and waits in the lobby. The opposite team run to the centre of the arena and the ranking player kills them both and picks up their chains. Repeat this, the ranking player must drop off the chains each time he gets to 10, and at 30 the game will end, this takes about 4-6 minutes i think.

That's about it, here are my own thoughts on it all:

- I was never the ranking player so i don't know how quickly you level up, however there is an achievement for 500 chains (20g) so that's 17 games, looking at at least 2 hours per person, hopefully this will be good enough for Kingpin (4 achievements worth 150g).

- The person ranking will get the 10 ranked wins in a row achievement (10g).

- Good idea for the person ranking to snipe the others in the head to go for the 100 sniper kills achievement (20g) at the same time.

- Could get very boring for the person who has to quit out. Possibly the player ranking up could alternate with his teammate, but quitting a game might affect your rank, so probably worth doing it while theres something good on TV at the same time - a 2 hour film would be good. when does Bond season start?!

- Unfortunately best to do one ranking all the way at once otherwise rank will come down if they lose.

- Not sure what to do about the other achievements, ie Pimp Killer (20g), Xzibitionist (20g) and Coupon Clipper (10g) but we can do them afterwards.

Comment

It's a long shot, but does anyone want to boost the 1000 kills in Team Fortress 2? Currently got about 250.
        Obviously the more people interested, the quicker it is.
        I really don't like TF2, but I just need this for 1000/1000 in Orange Box.

Comment

Anyone wanna boost Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 ? I'm fed up of online play now, just want to get through the achievements and move on. I'll put a post on a360p in a couple of hours but wanted to see if anyone here wanted it first.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
            It's a long shot, but does anyone want to boost the 1000 kills in Team Fortress 2? Currently got about 250.
            Obviously the more people interested, the quicker it is.
            I really don't like TF2, but I just need this for 1000/1000 in Orange Box.
            I'm up for this mate. Send me a message when you see me online. I'd like to sort the rest of teh acheivements for TF2 as well..

Comment

Oh, and if anyone wouldn't mind me whoring some prey multiplayer points that would be dandy too.

Comment

i need team kills on prey mate i can help if we get enough players

Comment

For you Preyers, some of us went through this last year sometime ... and at the end, we had a sneaky suspicion that team deathmatch kills also count towards normal deathmatch kills, but not vice versa (obviously) ... so I suggest that you do the team deathmatch first to save time. If I'm wrong, no harm done.

Comment

Peev, sorry I didn't reply last night, didn't even realise you had PM'd me (must have missed the pop-up).

Hopefully be online again tonight if you can make it.

Pabs, I'll shout you up mate!

Cheers!

Comment

Who would like to help me with Psych Out in Crackdown sometime? I'm 20/21 and have been stuck on Wang for months! I've heard with two players, if one stays on the bottom floor while the other climbs the tower to Wang it confuses the spawn points making it a clearer path to the objective.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ View Post
                        Who would like to help me with Psych Out in Crackdown sometime? I'm 20/21 and have been stuck on Wang for months! I've heard with two players, if one stays on the bottom floor while the other climbs the tower to Wang it confuses the spawn points making it a clearer path to the objective.
                        I need to finish off a few Crackdown achievements find 4 more bloody green orbs and 45 blues

Would love to do it today if you or anyone else is up for it, even some Crackdown ??

Rampage
                        Orb hunter
                        Timed stunt driver
                        Free runner
                        Ring leader
                        Tag teamer
                        Road warrior
                        Over our heads
                        Confiscator
                        Psych out
                        Pack rat
                        Street racer
                        Street racer elite
                        Flippin' crazy
                        Last edited by ^Katsu; 20-06-2008, 20:21. Reason: 3 down!

Comment

Anyone wanna help me get the free kick & hat trick online achievements on PES2008? Never play it online so this is the only way I'll get these.

Comment

That tosspot vanpeebles should have told you last night that I could do this with you. I'm on a deliberate losing streak so I've got no win percentages to fix or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                              That tosspot vanpeebles should have told you last night that I could do this with you. I'm on a deliberate losing streak so I've got no win percentages to fix or anything.
                              Haha he told me about 30 seconds after I make that post

Comment

heh I should be on or around this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X