Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
    I'd be up for this, although I think you need 6 people, 4 of which have 2 Xboxes and live accounts. Might be worth checking, but I'd be up for it if you're doing it, and probably can find another 3 easily. Let me know.
    You don't need 2 xboxes, just guest accounts with gold ( trials? ) activated. I'll edit this later and put the link up so anyone who is interested can read what's involved.

Really not sure how easy it is to get matched up, i'm thinking a sat or sun morning may be best when traffic is quieter but i am pretty much available from fri 11am onwards til sunday night ( not inc x factor hours lol the mrs won't have that ).

Edit: Link http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=180053
    Last edited by Steakman; 10-11-2009, 20:51.

Comment

Ok sounds good. Any idea where to get a few 48hour codes from ? There's some on ebay but I'm not sure how quick they are are sending them.

As for timing, I don't play during the day, evenings from 9-2 are best for me.

Comment

Ok sounds good. Any idea where to get a few 48hour codes from ? There's some on ebay but I'm not sure how quick they are are sending them.

As for timing, I don't play during the day, evenings from 9-2 are best for me.
        Ok, we could try friday at 9?, i probably have 1 other person who would have another acc, i don't mind hosting or if anyone has an excellent connection then they can, we would still need 3 more people though.

I can spare you a code if we manage to get set up, have few from games. I imagine this would take nearly an hour to get set up and hopefully find each other + another 3 boosting. Quite a big ask but definately the quickest way.

Comment

I'm up to 250,000 now, going to hammer Horde tonight and hopefully get up around 380k. Ideally I was going to have a break tomorrow then hit it hard on Saturday night, so a Guardian boost would be better then for me.

I have some 48 hour codes now, so that's sorted. I'm playing with a few others tonight so I'll chat with them and see if they want in, we need one more with a second account right ?

Comment

I'm up to 250,000 now, going to hammer Horde tonight and hopefully get up around 380k. Ideally I was going to have a break tomorrow then hit it hard on Saturday night, so a Guardian boost would be better then for me.

I have some 48 hour codes now, so that's sorted. I'm playing with a few others tonight so I'll chat with them and see if they want in, we need one more with a second account right ?
            Sat is better for me now too from 10pm, we would need 2 more unless peeveens in, preferably both with 2nd accounts, otherwise i can stick one on but i would prefer to be in control of one of the parties.

See how you get on otherwise i'll put a thread up on x360a looking for however many UK players.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakman View Post
              Sat is better for me now too from 10pm, we would need 2 more unless peeveens in,
              On reflection I think I'll give this a miss. I'm only about 120k away from level 50 now. I should be able to get that from Horde during the weekend without any fuss.

Comment

How many people do you need ? Minimum 5 with 2 accounts each ? I should think i'll be quite easily able to get 2 more, and convince them to buy some 48hour codes.

Comment

How many people do you need ? Minimum 5 with 2 accounts each ? I should think i'll be quite easily able to get 2 more, and convince them to buy some 48hour codes.
                  6 people total, 4 with 2nd tags as far as i'm aware. So i think we need 3 more at the minute. If this ends up not working then we could horde boost as a saver.

Comment

Surely you just need 10 tags ? If we had 5 of us, each with 2 accounts, that would work I think. I should be able to get 2 more, just have to convince them to create a 2nd account. I think if you create a new account on your 360, you get a month free live anyway?

Once we've done a guardian boost, we could do all the other public multiplayer cheevs too

Comment

Surely you just need 10 tags ? If we had 5 of us, each with 2 accounts, that would work I think. I should be able to get 2 more, just have to convince them to create a 2nd account. I think if you create a new account on your 360, you get a month free live anyway?

Once we've done a guardian boost, we could do all the other public multiplayer cheevs too
                      You need one person to be by themselves without a guest account or they won't be able to host therefore not being able to meet up with the other team + the boosts would be unbalanced with 5 but thats not a big deal.

Should get up to 4 free 1 months per xbox i believe? not sure though. I can get a code should one of your party need one.

Comment

Ok. I have 2 guys who should be around later on, hopefully by the 10pm time you suggest. Neither of them have a 2nd account but I'm sure they could be convinced, especially if they knew they'd get level 50 tonight (both ~44 at the moment i think).

I also know a guy with 2 Xboxes so if he's not using it, i might ask him to help out. He already has level 50 and plans to go no further.

Comment

Ok. I have 2 guys who should be around later on, hopefully by the 10pm time you suggest. Neither of them have a 2nd account but I'm sure they could be convinced, especially if they knew they'd get level 50 tonight (both ~44 at the moment i think).

I also know a guy with 2 Xboxes so if he's not using it, i might ask him to help out. He already has level 50 and plans to go no further.

Sounds good mate, if neither of them will make an account then 1 of them will have to host so i'll need to know before we start so we can set the parties out right on Gears. If i let you sort your party then and i'll sort mine, we can then move all the active tags into the same party chat and go from there.

Would also be a good idea to throw them the link below over live so they can read it before we start. Will be to difficult to explain everything on the night and will save alot of time.

Comment

When is this happenning, i would be up for this i have got 2 xboxs and two live accounts and also a couple of 48 hour trials.
                            Gamertag is seigfreid007

Comment

Originally posted by rd365dav View Post
                              When is this happenning, i would be up for this i have got 2 xboxs and two live accounts and also a couple of 48 hour trials.
                              Gamertag is seigfreid007

It's tonight at 10pm mate, happy for you to join in but it will depend on what chunkykong comes back with as he's already asked 2 more, maybe if the other guys don't fancy making extra accounts we would be better off with your flexibility .We would get more kills this way too.

Comment

Just send me a freinds request if you need me, i will be on around ten.

Comment

Working...
                                X