Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
    anyone here have ashes cricket 360? could use a hand getting "the top hat trick,if you want somthing done right,king pair,innings defeat" acheivments i can return the favour

i cant find anyone online to play in ranked games lmk

not got the game anymore mate but some advice may help you out, pick a good team vs a bad team(obviously) and save your game after every shot for the bowling cheevs, if you don't get a wicket just re load your game.
    innings defeat just whack a huge score and save as and when if needed

Comment

thanks for the tips, i still cant get them all if anyone has a copy im happy to return the favour

also looking for 3 good players on lfd1 to do the expert levels

Comment

Count me in for L4D ... though I dunno how "good" I am, as I haven't really played it as much as I should.

On another tack, anyone with Guitar Hero Greatest Hits care to trade the "Win a 4x4 band face-off" achievement? You need to have the full kit (drums and mic and two guitars).

Comment

Should be able to help you out with that one peeveen. Not sure when though!

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
            Count me in for L4D ... though I dunno how "good" I am, as I haven't really played it as much as I should.

On another tack, anyone with Guitar Hero Greatest Hits care to trade the "Win a 4x4 band face-off" achievement? You need to have the full kit (drums and mic and two guitars).
            Yeah I can do the GH:GH one mate - give me a shout when you see me on.

Comment

Did Crackdown get sorted? I played that a while ago to finally complete the single player. I never did find all the Agility Orbs...

What about Viva Pinata? I still have my save. Not sure where I "hid" the game. Admittedly I wasn't that far into it.

Anyone with Saint's Row 2 on the 360 up for a co-op session or three(!). I need the co-op achievements. I do have the two downloads (need help on the second one also) so you would need to have them as well for compatibilty. Only problem is that I need to tear myself away from Mass Effect 2 and Borderlands.

Comment

Anyone up for Biohazard 5 versus mode at any point? Have got all but these 200 points so far and with all the DLC lately would be keen to get back up to 100%.

Comment

Need help with Forza 3, 'Entrepreneur' achievement. I've currently got a design and vinyl up - but tbh they are work in progress I don't have time to continue with at the moment.

Happy to help return the favour if required too (or on the 'Auctioneer' achievement).

Xbox Live tag is 'Digfox'.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    Anyone up for Biohazard 5 versus mode at any point? Have got all but these 200 points so far and with all the DLC lately would be keen to get back up to 100%.
                    Count me in. I still need some of the Team ones (win 30 matches of Team Survivor/Team Slayer, plus the one for getting a 40 combo). 4 players will be needed to boost these, but most of the others can be done 1v1. Probably best if you trade solo wins with someone who also doesn't have those achievements yet as it's a fairly lengthy process, but I'll help you get them if there's no-one about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
                      Need help with Forza 3, 'Entrepreneur' achievement. I've currently got a design and vinyl up - but tbh they are work in progress I don't have time to continue with at the moment.

Happy to help return the favour if required too (or on the 'Auctioneer' achievement).

Xbox Live tag is 'Digfox'.
                      I'll have a look for your storefront tonight.

Have you put your designs on your storefront? Are there any keywords I can search for?

Is it a picture of a giraffe trying to hump a donkey?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        I'll have a look for your storefront tonight.

Have you put your designs on your storefront? Are there any keywords I can search for?

Is it a picture of a giraffe trying to hump a donkey?
                        No, he's just bending over to find the donkey's tail?

Thank you for your help.

OK I have a design for a Lancer Evo.6 GSR - filename: 'Lancer Evo V v1', current rating 4/5, 10,000Cr with a description of 'Work in progress. Evo V WRC colour scheme.'

Is that enough to find my design?
                        Last edited by Digfox; 01-03-2010, 21:25.

Comment

I'll be up for some of this. I know a couple of others who'll be glad to join in too. Have zapped you a friend request.

Comment

Good stuff - have accepted request. Any time in particular good/bad for people?

Comment

Good stuff - have accepted request. Any time in particular good/bad for people?
                              I am one of the other couple Paulos talks of. Please do send me a request, I've been looking to boost a few G's from the MP for a while.

Comment

Aww sheet Jimmie! I was trying to not put Fuse off by not mentioning your name.

Comment

Working...
                                X