Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am definitely in tomorrow night - have my disc and everything this time

Comment

I'll be around later tonight, anyone wanna put a time on it ?

And i thought i was going to be torn between Batman and Nazi Zombies!

Comment

Sorry chaps, I usually get drunk and play Call of Duty with some mates on a friday night.

Hopefully there will still be enough of you around with me missing, but if you're completely stuck for a 4th player, give me a shout and I'll see how I am.

I'm on my Xbox most nights so I can do this any other night/whenever (it'll take quite a long time and multiple sessions anyway).

Comment

Anyone fancy helping me out with the Island challenges & Cops & Robbers?

Comment

TrueAchievements have a cool 'virual' achievement challenge thang going on at the moment for anyone that needs them. I know I need the PGR4, Banjo and GH3 ones..

Comment

Indeed... I've given a couple of people the Borderlands one recently, but they aren't on TA so naturally neither will register in the stats...
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I think I got that cheeve just by bing in a lobby with someone who had it..

Anyone fancy pairing up for some of the others?

Comment

Yeah, that cheevo does ping just by sharing a lobby, not even needing to join the game.
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Having a clearout of some older games and have come across Fuzion Frenzy 2. Does anybody fancy a go at getting the online achievements (providing of course anyone still has it).

It's being donated to the nieces' & nephews' anyway (I think that's why I originally bought it ... to keep them quiet when they came round to visit!!!

If you've got this game & want these achievements, add me to your friends list.

Gamertag = " shiffy uk "

Comment

Is there anyone free who has finished SR2, but wouldn't mind running through it again in co-op (about 2/3rds finished I think)? The guy who I had played this with has gone abroad, and I'm not sure how long I can have this sitting in the backlog without forgetting about it entirely.

Comment

I need help getting the win three interclub races on the original Test Drive Unlimited on the 360. Currently at 990 on it!

Comment

Anyone care to help me get the last 80G's for Fable 2: See the Future DLC

Need the following:
                          The Nutcracker
                          The Con Artist
                          The Combatant
                          The Fowl Player
                          The Colourist

Comment

Looking to get that stupid "Date Night" achievement on Black Ops ... anyone?

Comment

looking to get the online cheevos with WWE ALL STARS..

Cheers

Comment

Ayone have the X-Men arcade game and need the 6 player achievements? Can be done with two people, each with 3 controllers and two guest accounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X