Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slug Pellets View Post
    Sensible World of Soccer XBLA.

Looking for someone to do me a favour and let me get the two online achievements (i.e. lose to me at least 5 nil in a ranked match). Send me a friend request if you can help.

XBL: SlugPellets1979

Thanks.
    I too can help with this, my GT is rubiq

Comment

Thanks for the offer Rubiq. Already got these thanks to stevie vip. More than happy to help others with them if needed.

Comment

I need wingmen for the following

MW3 - Do the spec ops and anything MP
        BF3 - just friends in general to play this with
        Worms Armageddon - if anyone still plays this and fancys a game, ive started playing this again
        Dead Island - Mainly need help for the free DLC that came out, im about 3 cheevos short of getting it completed
        N4S Hot Pursuit - Anyone still play this ?

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
          I need wingmen for the following

MW3 - Do the spec ops and anything MP
          BF3 - just friends in general to play this with
          Worms Armageddon - if anyone still plays this and fancys a game, ive started playing this again
          Dead Island - Mainly need help for the free DLC that came out, im about 3 cheevos short of getting it completed
          N4S Hot Pursuit - Anyone still play this ?
          I can try and help with the NFS:HP ones - although you'll have to tap me up when I'm online - I'll probably have to drop out randomly to see to screaming kids/wife.

Comment

I can help with Worms. Also could do with help with some of the Spec Ops in MW3 myself.

xbl: SlugPellets1979

Comment

ill add ya tonight slug mate, ive added u earlier k0pp0 mate..

Comment

Really want to get the Resident Evil 5 Versus achievements. Especially Survivors and Team Survivors wins. Very hard to get the wins as lots of the people playing are veterans.

Big ask as it really requires 3 others people and quite a lot of time!

If anyones interested send me a message/ pm.

Comment

Anyone up for the Zombie mode in Black Ops or World at War?

My XBL tag is blackfrancis44 if anyone else is game!

Comment

Looking for someone with SEGA Rally Arcade to help get the five wins, as the online for this game is dead. If anyone else needs this also, I'll be happy to help in return.

Comment

Looking for a co-op buddy to go through Portal 2 online with, also help with the Professor Portal/Friends List with Benefits cheevs. GT:

dotsandloops

Comment

I'm looking for people to go after the two online / multiplayer achievements for X-Men Arcade. They both involve setting up a 6-player game but, luckily, multiple controllers are allowed and dummy accounts aren't necessary.

Comment

I've just finished Batman: Arkham Asylum on the 360 and I'm ready to start another game, preferably co-op.

I'm not particularly far into Saints Row 2 (not 3) and wondered if anybody wanted to hoon around my map bagging a few achievements with me.

I picked up Kane & Lynch 2 in the Game/Gamestation pre-implosion sale and have yet to try it.
                          I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of other people had picked it up too.
                          Would somebody like to join me on this?

Tag is QualityChimp and I'm normally on for an hour or two in the evening somewhere between 9 and midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I've just finished Batman: Arkham Asylum on the 360 and I'm ready to start another game, preferably co-op.

I'm not particularly far into Saints Row 2 (not 3) and wondered if anybody wanted to hoon around my map bagging a few achievements with me.

I picked up Kane & Lynch 2 in the Game/Gamestation pre-implosion sale and have yet to try it.
                            I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of other people had picked it up too.
                            Would somebody like to join me on this?

Tag is QualityChimp and I'm normally on for an hour or two in the evening somewhere between 9 and midnight.
                            Same again, but also Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, Army of Two: 40th Day or Halo ODST?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Same again, but also Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, Army of Two: 40th Day or Halo ODST?
                              Still need those odst cheeves chimpola?

Comment

Anyone help with nfs most wanted (new one)
                                need 2 achs take down friend and speed list (5races) online friend only achs

Comment

Working...
                                X