• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was ok
    started off tense enough
    then we got a bit owned
    10-5 final score

however we did at least get a point out of it (highest scorer)
    Last edited by Destrukticor; 13-02-2007, 19:38. Reason: i was certainly not ok being the shittest player in the world

Comment

we got violated anally and they didn't even buy us dinner... i'm betting it would've been a much closer match if we'd had our 4th player.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet View Post
        Treating leilani to some Halo 2 co-op ?
        Woooo! I am one lucky laydeeeee~

Comment

Indeed Crisp, I think it would have gone all the way with 4 vs 4...ThunderkatDan was on top form (as we realised when he left and we got murdered in the friendly games after).

The Fukkunts 10 - 3 Team Bonesaw
          High score goes to RZU (Team Bonesaw) on 259

He beat Dan by 1 point!!

Destrukt, what was the highest scorer's score, I need that for the final bonus point at the end of the 4 fixtures...

Amazing, all the talking and we've already got some results...it wasn't that hard YAY!
          Last edited by Jebus; 13-02-2007, 19:58.

Comment

We got the extra highest kill point. Cuckooo on our team
            Last edited by El Leone; 13-02-2007, 20:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post

Destrukt, what was the highest scorer's score, I need that for the final bonus point at the end of the 4 fixtures...
              I got the highest score in that game, I got 456.

Also quick question; you never stated (in the OP) which gametype we should be playing, we ended up playing Execution and it was quite good fun.
              Last edited by Cuckooo; 14-02-2007, 08:59.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                RAAM Raiders
                Anephric (Captain)
                Kubrick XL (Kubrick)
                RyujinZX (Non-forum, needs confirming)
                Mastercgc (yesteryearsgames)

i can play tonight if you guys want?

please add me my tag is mastercgc
                Added. Can't get a reply from Ryujin, so **** it, he's out...

RAAM Raiders will need a new recruit before we can take on the CogSuckers. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
                  we got violated anally and they didn't even buy us dinner... i'm betting it would've been a much closer match if we'd had our 4th player.
                  Too right, we were ruined in our backdoors, but our spirit remained intact! Happy with the 1 point highscore

Good game, and the friendlies after too. Roll on next week...

Comment

Bastards I'm jumping online now... I'll rep the team on ma tod.

Comment

Sorry I didnt make it guys and sorry we lost.

There was no chance of me getting home in time for it, the traffic was absolutely abysmal around 5-7pm tonight, hours tailbacked. Bloody awful.

Whens our next game scheduled for? Same time next week is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                        Added. Can't get a reply from Ryujin, so **** it, he's out...

RAAM Raiders will need a new recruit before we can take on the CogSuckers. Anyone?
                        If all 3 of you can play tommorow we can have a match then (myth is off romancing )

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
                          yeah, we got butchered there.... I also think when we were with 4 players it would be a close finish. we've played some good friendly matchers afterwards 3v3 and we've kicked butt.

ps. I have to get thet Johnny Rambo style of playing out of m system....
                          Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                          Sorry I didnt make it guys and sorry we lost.
                          no problem m8, next time we can fight back when were with 4.

ps. I prefer Wednesday, Thursday or Friday evenings....

Comment

Yeah, every time we held back we managed to pick one off then it was 3v3 and we had a much better round. Need a few practise matches beforehand to de-rambo

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
                              Name Pending No1 vs Team Generic: we kicked their asses!
                              The score line flattered us tbh. It went fro something like 2 all to 7-2 to us, and that run of form won us the game. It could have easily been different.

Well done to both teams. Thanks especially for turning up on time etc. Well done also to Cuckooo, as highest scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day View Post
                                If all 3 of you can play tommorow we can have a match then (myth is off romancing )
                                It'll need to be quite early to accomodate anephric - 6:30-7:00pm? Something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X