X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
    Dear Team Bonesaw,
    I may have to pull out for a while if my 360 keeps acting up. And you can either just use any random at the time, or have Jamie (MrKirov) take my place since he's a Gears Guru!
    sorry to hear about that, hope you can sort it out quick to be back in the game !

Mr.Kirov is more then welcome ofcourse to join TeamBonesaw !

Comment

Aww, I feel so loved

Comment

Bring these you slags

Comment

Who's up for an ass kickin on sunday then?
          It's goin in and its gonna be thick and veiny

Comment

RAAM Raiders vs Name Pending No1

Suggestions for when to play this fixture?

Pretty-much any day of the week is fine with me as long as it's between 9pm-11pm.

Comment

as a member of team generic up up for a match tonight

cuckoo is captain as far as i know so sort it out with him

Comment

Team Generic VS Skills for Kills

I'm good for this anytime today gonna hit the 360 shortly - How do we contact Cuckoo ? I ain't got him on me friends list !!!

Comment

el leone is also on the team

i can make today BUT i need a little warning

Comment

are we still shooting for an 8:30 tonight?

Comment

Nembot, are we on tonight or what mate? I know we "kinda" organised it last week, but I noticed you online but you hadn't replied to my message? Just a yay or nay please mate as I need to know as my team always keep themselves available for a Sunday night.

Otherwise, glad to see games being organised, I'm gonna start being harder and enforcing the cut off dates soon or it's gonna start dragging like ****.

Just out of interest, if I were to say something like "Would all members of the league be interested in a £5 pay-in toward prizes when it was all over" what would the general consensus be? I was just sat at work bored thinking about it. Don't worry I'm not asking for money, I just wondered if I'd asked that at the beginning, would anyone have been interested?
                      Last edited by Jebus; 25-03-2007, 16:58.

Comment

I was already thinking about getting a rusty old cog or flywheel or summat from the scrapyard and mounting it on some ****ty old wood for a champion's trophy, hows about that?

Otherwise I wouldn't mind pitching in for a trophy, so long as it has comedy value!

Comment

Well I was thinking more along the lines of some cheap 360 goodness.

If everyone DID chip in a fiver, it'd make £160...which is a fair amount to buy some cheap region free games from play-asia or something...

Perhaps buy like 8 copies of GRAW2 and have a tournament on that afterwards with the same members/teams...I dunno, just chucking ideas about to be honest.

Matty, just messaged you on LIVE regarding our match tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                            RAAM Raiders vs Name Pending No1

Suggestions for when to play this fixture?

Pretty-much any day of the week is fine with me as long as it's between 9pm-11pm.
                            Cool. I'll see how bignige's 360 is going (it died last week). We can usually play any night and 9-11 is fine.

@Nige: got a new 360?

Comment

Originally posted by Soi View Post
                              Cool. I'll see how bignige's 360 is going (it died last week). We can usually play any night and 9-11 is fine.

@Nige: got a new 360?
                              I called Microsoft on Thursday & Friday & was fobbed off twice about all their computers being down. I'll be calling tomorrow & will hopefully get it sorted soon. Typical isn't it, I was trying for the best part of 2 weeks to get our games sorted, with no response from the oppostition. Now with a broken 360, the games are coming thick & fast! I'll update tomorrow.

Comment

Nembot you told me you'd try and sort your team out, I appreciate you might not have been able to but you yourself aren't even online?

Comment

Working...
                                X