Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What we may have to do is split into 8 teams of 3 perhaps, need to do a bit of working out, after this round of fixtures I'll sort something out

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
      **** me it's all kicking off in here. Jebus has been possessed by the ghost of Gib!!!
      When some **** calls me unsporting without knowing the facts, I do lose my temper ever so slightly, especially when said persons team took the piss on their last kill and have said things like "I don't enjoy it when I don't win" (I don't want to play against people like that).

Don't worry, I'm calm now, and since they've thrown their toys out of the pram (again) over one (sorry a second) disagreement with one (sorry, two) team(s) they've no real reason to derail this thread any further I would hope, they have made their point, end of.

(I can't wait for Yosh to come in here and do something to get himself banned! LOL!)
      Last edited by Jebus; 01-04-2007, 20:01.

Comment

calm the **** down guys!

Comment

Don't worry, I'm calm now, I just had my buttons pushed so to speak.

The show must go on, don't worry

I blame myself in a way though, I should have seen this coming after the last time...

Comment

don't make me come over there and fondle your bottoms... o/'

Comment

<icantaffordanotherbanitwouldbeterminal.gif>

Comment

[utterly-disappointed]Oh...ok then.[/utterly-disappointed]

Only jokin Thinking about that pic still makes me laugh now...you know the one I mean...DONT POST IT!

Can they ban someone who's paid for a subscription then?

I better watch my ***** and ****s then!

Comment

C'mon lads it's only a game. No sense in it getting out of hand. Surely we can all stay in this competition, Nembot mate, don't be leaving, I was looking forward to playing you guys!
                  Group hug bitches!!

Comment

Up to them mate, I'm not booting anyone out but I'm not begging them to stay anymore, **** that : If people don't want to play then don't, I'll recruit some more people.

It's the second time they've said they're leaving, I'm not asking them to stay again.

However I will stick to my original point is that they are not in this for fun, and I don't think we'll be enough of a challenge for them, but hey, that's up to them.
                    Last edited by Jebus; 01-04-2007, 20:11.

Comment

come on jebus we got ****ed both our matches before this one, and we only just beat you guys, oh and by the way we were here just for fun, but there is to many ****ing idiots about. namely our games 1 and 2 where we did get ****ed!

Comment

Lots and lots of ****ing going on - When did this start ?

Comment

Look, bottom line is this : You are either in or out.

If you are in : great, no problem.

If you are out : fine, you've stated as such, so please let it go, stop bad mouthing other players and leave the thread for people who still want to play in the league.

It's up to either way (though Nembot seems to have already decided for the second time) so please, decide once and for all but whatever you choose, just let it go...

My own personal opinion is that you are FAR too good for a friendly little league and would find more enjoyment and a better challenged hitting the ranked matches. However, I won't kick anyone out, nor will I have a league I spent time over held to ransom over what seems to me like kiddies throwing toys out of the pram. Make your decision of what you want to do, but don't base it on disagreements like children, base it on what you actually want to do.

I won't say another word on the matter for now, just make your minds up, if you want to go, then go and leave the thread alone for people still in the league, if you want to stay, fine then stay but lets move on.

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
                          Lots and lots of ****ing going on - When did this start ?
                          The moment you turned your back mate
                          Last edited by Jebus; 01-04-2007, 20:32.

Comment

Lots and lots of ****ing going on - When did this start?

it started with adam and eve

Comment

The End.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
                                **** me it's all kicking off in here. Jebus has been possessed by the ghost of Gib!!!
                                And whats that supposed to mean nige? Dont turn into a prick an'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X