X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
    Is the captain also the host?
    Yes, and scorekeeper. I'll be hosting most of the matches my team is in though so thats one less to worry about.

So I really need captains/team names now so could everyone involved please sort that out for you team asap.

We need 1 more team and we have a league of 8. What we'll do is say the league is closed after 1 more team, and if anyone else wants to take part, add their team or name here and when we get another 2 teams they can join up and catch up on fixtures.

So to sum up we need the following :

1 more team (4 players)
    Soi, Nige, Fry and Boris' TEAM NAME
    Team Bonesaw's CAPTAIN
    Team Generic's CAPTAIN
    Nige loves the Cog's CAPTAIN

When we've got all the captains/team names I'll announce the fixtures with the 8th (unknown team) to play the team I "pull out of the hat" last.
    Last edited by Jebus; 11-02-2007, 13:27.

Comment

Cuckooo will be host/captain then. But I must warn you, our teams connections are not really good enough to host, so its probably better if the other team we go against hosts.

Also, what happens if a person gets cut out during the game?

Comment

I can still be the captain/score taker mate but can we use someone else to host our matchs? as my uploads not the best

Comment

we can just sort all that out when we sort out the game itself...

You can put me down as captain.
          Last edited by RustyS Badge; 11-02-2007, 14:31.

Comment

nobody loves me

Comment

Put Anephric in my team with me & Hazuki !!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
                Put Anephric in my team with me & Hazuki !!
                you've already got a full team.... if this gets sorted for tonight and I havent heard from Gerry you can always jump into ours anephric. Spit roasting nige at every opportunity is compulsory though

Comment

Originally posted by anephric View Post
                  nobody loves me
                  Massive apologies, I saw your post late last night and forgot about it. You can captain the final team if that's ok? Wanna give me a name and your gamertag, so all we need is 3 people.

If the people on the team lists can give me the details I need, I can announce the fixtures...!
                  Last edited by Jebus; 11-02-2007, 14:51.

Comment

**** it...

================================================

FIXTURE WEEK ONE(To be played by Monday 19th Feb 2007)

Name Pending No1 vs Team Generic

Skills for Kills vs Nige loves the Cog

The Fukkunts vs Team Bonesaw

Cogsuckers vs Anephrics Team (when it has a full compliment)

================================================

Good luck, it's up to the captains of the respective teams to arrange a date/time. As the rules state, if all four can't agree on a date they either play with 3 vs 3 or the fixture is void and nobody gets the points.

After matches are played can the team captains of EVERY team PM ME with the results :

Overall match winner (score please)
                    Highest scoring player

After all fixtures are played I'll post the details of who got the bonus points.
                    Last edited by Jebus; 11-02-2007, 15:04.

Comment

you are all going to die by my hand.

Comment

Not until you tell me who your ****ing captain is matey! Whoever it is, organise when you are all free and I'll do the same. Whoever the captain of your "Team Bonesaw" is...PM me with possible days. Tomorrow might be worst for me as I'm switching ISP's tomorrow.

Comment

I'm up for some later, if we can get a couple of teams sorted to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                            Not until you tell me who your ****ing captain is matey!
                            **** you, i don't need your league! *storms off in a huff* i dunno who has the best connection, it'll probably be force...

Comment

Well I've consulted my team and it's looking like TUESDAY after 6:30pm (UK time) is best for us, any good for you? Can't get hold of our 4th member at the moment but its defo 3 of us are free then.

If not Tuesday we can do Wednesday after 6:30pm as well.

Let me know mate after you've got a hold of your guys, cheers.

Oh yeah and I'm changing ISP and the date for change is tomorrow, providing everything is okay afterwards I'll host as well.
                              Last edited by Jebus; 11-02-2007, 15:36.

Comment

I can make up the numbers with anephric if needed. Also have a non-forum mate who would probably be interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X