This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
    Did you beat my Jetpac score yet ? didn't think so - You'll be needing SKILLZ to do that.

S4K ready for duty - Jebus I believe we just need you to identify some fodder for us.
    Yep I've got to get 6 new players, Nembot is joining another team that Peeveen is captain of

About to post a recruitment drive thread

Comment

Skills for Kills captain can you add peeveen (gamertag : peeveen) as he's the captain of "The Replacements" who now have 3 members, you can wait to do a 4 vs 4 when they get another or do a 3 on 3 for now perhaps?

Same applies to Team Bonesaw.

Cmon guys, lets get this going again

Comment

Previously known as "Team Generic" let me introduce...

The Replacements
        Peeveen (Captain : Peeveen)
        Nembot (Killbot V2)
        DUKENUKEM2UK (DUKENUKEM2UK)
        MrKirov (MrKirov)

So, please add these people to your friends lists and get the games on

The outstanding matches are :

RAAM Raiders VS Name Pending No1 (WEEK 5 - OLD BONES)

The Replacements VS Skills for Kills (WEEK 5 - OLD BONES)

Team Bonesaw VS Nige Loves the Cog (WEEK 5 - OLD BONES)

Nige Loves the Cog VS Cogsuckers* (WEEK 4 - TYRO STATION)

Team Bonesaw VS The Replacements (WEEK 4 - TYRO STATION)

*Cogsuckers need a new team, so don't worry about that match for now.
        Last edited by Jebus; 03-04-2007, 16:43.

Comment

Dont want to piss on your bonfire but you seem to have forgot we pulled out... unless you mixed us up with Cogsuckers?

Comment

Great, cheers, that's three teams out.

Forget it then.

Thanks for letting me completely waste my time everyone, don't worry I won't bother again and I'd strongly advise nobody else to either.
            Last edited by Jebus; 03-04-2007, 17:08.

Comment

It's all kicking off again!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
                It's all kicking off again!
                Not at all Nige, I've just had enough. It would have been a struggle to get 8 players, let alone 12. Best lets just leave it alone.

I learned my lesson and I won't bother trying to organise something like this ever again.

Oh and I can see how bad you are missing your 360 mate!! We aren't your entertainment :P

Comment

**** I missed it ?

Comment

Dont get to worked up Jebus this always happens + we were the first team to pull out....

Knockouts work, Leagues don't dont ask why just the way of the live

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                      Not at all Nige, I've just had enough. It would have been a struggle to get 8 players, let alone 12. Best lets just leave it alone.

I learned my lesson and I won't bother trying to organise something like this ever again.

Oh and I can see how bad you are missing your 360 mate!! We aren't your entertainment :P
                      It's killing me without me 360. Why couldn't it have been my girlfriend who was taken away for a few days?!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet View Post
                        Knockouts work, Leagues don't dont ask why just the way of the live
                        I don't agree actually, this could have worked but for people being difficult and others losing their temper (me included in that one).

End of the day, I've wasted a lot of time trying to get a little bit of fun going, **** it, I've learned my lesson. My wife will be over the moon about this though!

Oh and Nige, I've got a mate who'd trade his 360 for your girlfriend? He wants a PS3 instead anyway, his only condition is that like the PS3 that she is totally mint and slot loading...

Comment

I was about to post the lyrics to "Dream Another Dream" by Van Halen but they're too long.

Comment

Knockouts from now on I rekcon - Jebus I can't tell you how glad I am that I put the brakes on the TWO leagues I was about to try and run ! Must've sensed it

Comment

Thought I'd dig it out for another showing!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
                                Knockouts from now on I rekcon - Jebus I can't tell you how glad I am that I put the brakes on the TWO leagues I was about to try and run ! Must've sensed it
                                I can definitely imagine.

As for knockouts, go for it but count me out...can't be bollocksed with it at all now, I'll just play with people on my friends list and that'll do me.

Comment

Working...
                                X