Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's ridiculous, any lower and you may as well play warzone...20 at least gives you a chance if you are facing a team that has a player that just decides to stay back sniping.

I really don't see the problem.

Comment

Somehow I suspected you wouldnt but the opinion of everyone who talked about it last night is it was far too long

Comment

I'm sure you played everyone in the league and therefore speak for them, so whatever...

As I said, I feel if we make it any shorter then it may as well be warzone. Guess we'll take a vote, or you know, you could just play the matches and not moan about the most minute details (the difference between a 20 second and 10 second bleedout) when someone else bothers to try and organise something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
          I'm sure you played everyone in the league, so whatever...
          and im sure I said that too but there were members of three seperate teams who all said the same thing... ignore it if you want. At least we discussed it which is more than you did

Comment

Originally posted by RustyS Badge View Post
            At least we discussed it which is more than you did
            Do you ever stop? I tell you what, you can ****ing organise this from now on since you feel I obviously can't be bothered.

Comment

Do you ever stop? I tell you what, you can ****ing organise this from now on since you feel I obviously can't be bothered.
              nice one , throw your toys out the pram, wtf

I have no reason do doubt your ability to organise this or not... havent said as such just that several of us thought the bleed out was a tad too long
              Last edited by RustyS Badge; 12-02-2007, 20:08.

Comment

Do you ever stop trying to provoke? My point is that you made a rather unkind comment because I wasn't online talking about it last night. I get up for work at 4am so most of my gaming is during the day, despite which I spent an evening with my wife last night.

You are just the kind of person I wouldn't want to play with anyway, someone goes to the trouble of setting something up for everyone and you act this way. It's absolutely uncalled for. If you feel SO strongly about one single setting then as I say, you are more than welcome to take over and continue to organise this, I have no problem with that. I went to a fair bit of trouble trying to set this up and all you can do is moan about one single setting. YOU are the one throwing your toys out of the pram with underhand comments because you want something changed.

Comment

Do you ever stop trying to provoke? My point is that you made a rather unkind comment because I wasn't online talking about it last night. I get up for work at 4am so most of my gaming is during the day, despite which I spent an evening with my wife last night.

You are just the kind of person I wouldn't want to play with anyway, someone goes to the trouble of setting something up for everyone and you act this way. It's absolutely uncalled for. If you feel SO strongly about one single setting then as I say, you are more than welcome to take over and continue to organise this, I have no problem with that. I went to a fair bit of trouble trying to set this up and all you can do is moan about one single setting. YOU are the one throwing your toys out of the pram with underhand comments because you want something changed.
                  Who's trying to provoke? unkind comment? where? Have you got a persecution complex or something?

You want to read back what I've posted and what you've posted. I post a suggestion which you dismiss out of hand and then start to get arsey about... I havent moaned once, everyone who knows me will know I dont take this seriously at all. Just thought I'd take the oppurtunity to put down what me , Yoshi, bignige, Bigjack and RTC were talking about last night. I think your taking this organising thing a little too seriously and personaly

Comment

Originally posted by RustyS Badge View Post
                    At least we discussed it which is more than you did
                    That is what I feel is underhand and unkind. But don't worry, I'm thick skinned enough to forget about it now.

I'm not taking it too seriously at all, the fixtures are out - people are already trying to organise the matches and you want to change rules already?

As I said...I REALLY don't see the big deal between 10/20 seconds, I certainly can't see that it requires this kind of discussion, at the end of the day if it means that much to you then change it, jesus I can't believe this is such an issue and a match hasn't even been played.

But I re-iterate, if you want 10 seconds then you may as well play warzone...the POINT of execution is that you down someone then chase them down and finish them, not that they are downed and get straight back up again before you even get near them. You'd have to be close enough to get a shotgun kill to make 10 seconds worth it, and if you are half decent then a shotgun kill will be instant death with no "down" anyway, meaning the 10 seconds are worthless. I pretty much only play execution and personally have found a 20 second bleedout means excellent close quarters play and it also gives everyone a fair chance. Not just the people who play every night.

Seriously, it DID take a lot of effort to try and organise this and my time is precious as it is but I wanted to do it, but in truth I can't be arsed if things as minute as a bleed out time cause this kind of reaction between two people.
                    Last edited by Jebus; 12-02-2007, 20:26.

Comment

which was in repsonse to this

I'm sure you played everyone in the league and therefore speak for them, so whatever...
                      so I think you've read too much into it. I disagree that its a minute detail, its a pretty fundamental part of the gametype. 10 secs is still fricking ages especially when you're actually downed. Like I said those barmy twats always play 5 secs now which I thinks too low... I thought my suggestion of 10 was nicely in the middle... guess the best way is probably to just get an agreement when we play the match itself then

Comment

Fair enough, that pretty much solves it. Host decides and tells everyone before he hits start. End of problem. I don't think it's particularly a league ruiner, I just think it makes it a little less fair on less experienced players.
                        Last edited by Jebus; 12-02-2007, 20:34.

Comment

1 on 1 between you 2 kids please...

Comment

Ok 8pm tonight yeah? See you guys then.

Comment

I'll be on every night at 9pm. Fukkunts, Bonesaw, pick a night.

Comment

Already did...Tuesday for our team is best. Is there no way you can get on any earlier than 9pm mate? On of our team members is in cyprus which means thats 11pm his time...

It might be 3 vs 3 though as I said earlier...
                                Last edited by Jebus; 13-02-2007, 08:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X