GRAW2 Official Online Thread - arrange games here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
    From what I've read of the 60 minute challenge, it gets rock hard in the last ten minutes. Can imagine it being a right biatch to play!
    I read you need to take the SMG with 800 rounds and "Single fire mode" and then form a permiter.

You then spilt into pairs, and only those 2 shoot to save ammo. When dry they move to the back, and are replaced by team mates.

If we get 14 players we have a strong chance. That's 11200 bullets, which is 186 per minute, which is 3 shots a second, plus nades and pistols.

Just make sure you have single shot selected and aim for the head.

I'm well up for that next session!

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
      Just make sure you have single shot selected and aim for the head.
      I do anyway

Comment

I do anyway
        I know mate:

Comment

Aww balls, can't believe I missed out on all ze' fun.

Glad you guys got those maps licked now though. Did you manage to get past those pesky Guard Towers without being detected, can't remember which map?

Comment

Great games last night,

Paulos this isn't finished, at least I know I completed locks right to the end :P

I had a crack of that defend on ma todd, lasted about 6 mins before i had to reload, hopefully there will be a map with a 50 cal near the defend point to help ease the ammo pain...

Comment

I'd love to join you tomorrow, regardless of the game mode. My gamertag is also ILiuz.

Comment

The Norwegian contingent seems to be growing!

I might be around tomorrow evening if anyone fancies a session.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                  I might be around tomorrow evening if anyone fancies a session.
                  I`ll probably be online this evening. I still haven`t finished Station on the coop campaign and I`d like to check out Helihunt

I guess I`ll be online from around 8 pm (7 pm UK-time)

Comment

I had a go at HeliHunt last night on my own, didn't manage to finish it with the default settings (got to 4 left) but I did get the achivement.

I also tried the defend achivement on my own, 40 kills in two minutes but ended up blowing myself up with a grenade I had forgotten how insane the defend setting is, the number of enemies is MADNESS.

I think you'd need at least 10 people to do it.

Comment

I'm online tonight from 7pm, if there's gonna be some GRAW2 action somebody please chuck me an invite - up for any mode going.

Comment

I had a go at HeliHunt last night on my own, didn't manage to finish it with the default settings (got to 4 left) but I did get the achivement.

I also tried the defend achivement on my own, 40 kills in two minutes but ended up blowing myself up with a grenade I had forgotten how insane the defend setting is, the number of enemies is MADNESS.

I think you'd need at least 10 people to do it.
                        Next Monday 19.30 I will setup a session for defend and coop

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                          I'm online tonight from 7pm, if there's gonna be some GRAW2 action somebody please chuck me an invite - up for any mode going.

I`ll try to set up a game from 8pm (7pm UK) if anybody would like to join. I have a fairly decent internet connection so I think I should be able to handle up to 14 players

Comment

Originally posted by Raggen77 View Post
                            I`ll try to set up a game from 8pm (7pm UK) if anybody would like to join. I have a fairly decent internet connection so I think I should be able to handle up to 14 players

Nice one!

I may drop in on that a bit later.

Comment

Well I gave in and got this at Tesco today but I wont be on to play it till Friday! It was staring at me from the shelves and started talking in a videodrome kinda way.

Comment

"Long live the new flesh!"

Did you reach in to your stomach where your m60 was secreted?

Good man on the purchase

Comment

Working...
                                X