GRAW2 Official Online Thread - arrange games here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
    The whole world seemed to distort and become a very very odd place.
    Just be greatful you didn't experience the Italian Monkey Sex guy later on when Raggen was hosting.

"Oh oh ah ah yeah yeah, oh oh yes yes no no ah ah ah ah"

And then for some reason Paulos seemed to be joining in

But we did uncover the fact that Paulos is actually made of 100% Smokey Jims and can't be harmed, kind of like the T1000 in Terminator 2.

Amazing scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
      Just be greatful you didn't experience the Italian Monkey Sex guy later on when Raggen was hosting.

"Oh oh ah ah yeah yeah, oh oh yes yes no no ah ah ah ah"

And why did he hum to the Italian national anthem? The guy was certainly a lambchop short of a mixed grill

Still a seriously fun game of GRAW last night. It is truly a great game

Comment

Couldnt make it last night ho-hum

Comment

Man I need to get back in on the GRAW action, its been too long since I last killed a terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by Unwell Cat View Post
            I'm going to get this later today, any chance I can play with you guys at some point ?

Gamertag = Unwell Cat.

It seems we have got room for one more guy now that we`ve kicked the italian love monkey.
            I`ve just sent you a friend request. Monday nights are usually GRAW night, so keep watching this tread.

Comment

Curses, I was sent an invite 'n everything! I was going to join but saw Capcom and Spatial disconnecting from Live every few seconds (well, rejoining) so figured there were problems.

Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggen77 View Post
                the italian love monkey
                that is how he`ll be remembered for evermore *shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                  Curses, I was sent an invite 'n everything! I was going to join but saw Capcom and Spatial disconnecting from Live every few seconds (well, rejoining) so figured there were problems.

Bah.

First round my 360 hung, after that it was up the whole way, we had 13 people in the room for a period, so there was the occasional drop/hang I think.

Next time then PJ!

Comment

Thanks mate,

I'll accept when I get home and then keep an eye on this thread. What time do things normally kick off ?

It seems we have got room for one more guy now that we`ve kicked the italian love monkey.
                    I`ve just sent you a friend request. Monday nights are usually GRAW night, so keep watching this tread.

Comment

Monday 20.30 UK time seems to be how things have ended up.

Both me & Raggen have over 1MB "up" so we tend to host, and are good for up to 14 players coop.

6 plays coop is very stealthy and paced. 14 players is a real battlefield feeling with **** going off all over the place!

Its top.

Comment

20:30 Monday suits me.

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                        Monday 20.30 UK time seems to be how things have ended up.

Both me & Raggen have over 1MB "up" so we tend to host, and are good for up to 14 players coop.

6 plays coop is very stealthy and paced. 14 players is a real battlefield feeling with **** going off all over the place!

Its top.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                          I did? Are you sure?

And why did he hum to the Italian national anthem?
                          Actually, I think that might have been me.

Originally posted by Posted by Spags (elsewhere)
                          Who was Mrs G's friend last night - I like to be dominated

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                            Actually, I think that might have been me.

Comment

Yep, me and dots both noticed it. It was some kind of spontaneous simian orgy at one point

And I'm pretty sure it was the Monkey Lover humming the anthem as it was his voice name flashing up on the screen for the audio - how much had you had to drink?

Comment

I'm not sure. I didn't think it was that much. Mind you, I did discover that the bottle of Smokey Jim's the Otter Squad got me was empty this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X