No announcement yet.

GRAW2 Official Online Thread - arrange games here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing scenes with 12/13 people in a room last night - the game really is a totally different beast when you have more players.

That's one hell of a connection you've got there Capcom - even the final co-op mission which tends to be the most taxing on connections worked like a charm (apart from all the shooting and dieing on my part I mean).

Also amazing lone wolf / Rambo stylings from both PeteJ and Compacted Jack.

Top stuff.

Comment

Yeah it was amazing having so many people playing - I have to confess just sitting back at the start of some of the attempts because I was certain if I fired a shot I'd somehow take out half the team

My rambo attempt - christ my heart was beating fast. As soon as I thought I may actually complete the map I died, but it was fun trying.

And that Locks map, it must have been sent straight from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
        Amazing scenes with 12/13 people in a room last night - the game really is a totally different beast when you have more players.

That's one hell of a connection you've got there Capcom - even the final co-op mission which tends to be the most taxing on connections worked like a charm (apart from all the shooting and dieing on my part I mean).

Also amazing lone wolf / Rambo stylings from both PeteJ and Compacted Jack.

Top stuff.
        The last hour there when we hit the "one more game" zone was top.

Playing with 11 people, split into fire teams and engaged in team tactics was really really cool. Shame we didn't manage to get that mission done perfectly, but at least we have a "Game plan" now.

Really pleased with the line, no signs of trouble hosting 13!

That said, the game is best suited to 8-10 players, as it was getting silly when there was a whole bloody platoon of blue diamonds on screen.

Still, an interesting experience! Thanks everyone for helping me try the new line out.

Comment

Great news about the number of players you can host cap Whens the next session happening?

Comment

thanks for hosting last night, was proper bo i tell thee.

i agree, the sweet spot really is 8-10 players, that gives you the chance to execute orders and plan moves accordingly. i really thought talki was gonna take the caldera mission at the end, i felt his pain as he was cheap shot to buggery.

...oh yeah, sorry about standing around for 5 mins while i took a break oops...

Comment

Thanks Capcom , what a laugh last night thought I was in a full scale war . The only trouble in my Excitement got a bit carried away and shoot a couple of team mate in the Head (hey war is messy ) .

This game rocks , Van sort it out and get this game :P

Comment

Hey guys im finally gonna start being able to play this online, sounds like its great so i cant wait to get some games with you lot. Anyone online tonight?

Comment

One of my best experiences on Live yet. Superb stuff. Now if I can only convince you lot to try some other stuff too . Heli hunt would have been something else

Comment

Sorry I missed last night's session. Had my first experience of the missions this morning. Very much looking forward to some more.

I'll be up for trying some other game modes (such as Heli Hunt) too.

Comment

Cracking games last night, I really enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyS Badge View Post
                        One of my best experiences on Live yet. Superb stuff. Now if I can only convince you lot to try some other stuff too . Heli hunt would have been something else
                        Helo hunt will be a good laugh with that number of people.

I love the coop missions, but I'm up for any of the other (Non deathmatch) modes too. :-)

Shame you weren't on PG; you were missed!

I hope to have a session on Monday if anyone is about. 19.30 UK time.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                          I hope to have a session on Monday if anyone is about. 19.30 UK time.
                          Reserve me a slot now!!!

Comment

Got the game today and its awesome, really enjoying it. I'm about Monday if your connection can take me

Comment

Last nights session was superb lads... some real quality moments and to fire up a mission and see 13/14 Ghosts all standing next to each other ready to fight was priceless... next time we should all form a circle and each fire one shot and see who is left standing to carry on the mission, LMAO.

Apologies for my screaming in the first mission where I got wounded and was crying for help, the bullet was deep in my groin and all I could see was people running past me into battle ignoring their fallen comrade needlesss to say about 10 seconds later one of the kind rebels put a bullet in my face so the suffering didnt last too long, hehe.

Fanastic games and to think that was only one mode. So many possibilities on live with this game especially when we have someone like Capcom who has such a great connection... well played man

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                                Got the game today and its awesome, really enjoying it. I'm about Monday if your connection can take me
                                Am off all day Monday if you fancy hitting some co-op Spag... the single player campaign is fantastic from the first bullet to the last ... enjoy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X