Outrun 2006 PSP Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outrun 2006 PSP Anyone?

So I have been waiting in my self-created lobby for someone to turn up for four hours now and yet said looby remains barren. =(

I know there are members here who have the sublime game and who have WiFi at least at home!

Anyone care to schedule a game? I am in Canada but work form home and am night owl to boot so whenever and whatever works for me - I just want to play this baby online! ^^

I play this on xbox and love it.
    As such I recently considered getting a psp just to play Outrun on the train, but after seeing the terrible frame rate on youtube I have decided against it.

Comment

Originally posted by DANGEROUS View Post
      I play this on xbox and love it.
      As such I recently considered getting a psp just to play Outrun on the train, but after seeing the terrible frame rate on youtube I have decided against it.
      Custom firmware your PSP, then up the PSP clock speed 300 or 333mhz. Framerate issues solved

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants View Post
        Custom firmware your PSP, then up the PSP clock speed 300 or 333mhz. Framerate issues solved
        Doesn't that only work for firmware 1.5 and under though?

Comment

Originally posted by Selix View Post
          Doesn't that only work for firmware 1.5 and under though?
          Not anymore 3.10 OE-A' ftw.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Cool, I just got a PSP again with this game. Although Sumo did a great job, the slow down is off putting. I'll look into that mate.

Edit: Nope I'm on 3.11
            Last edited by MarioMark; 19-03-2007, 22:03.

Comment

ID, PM me when you'd like to race sometime.

I've got this and i'm more than happy to get a race going with you.

Comment

I'm heading on this now if anyone fancies a game.

Comment

Working...
                X