Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm putting that ****ing guitar in a cupboard - It's taking me over !!!! ><

Comment

Just started playing on the 360 again, I'd be up for this if only you weren't playing any of those games

Comment

These games are class, will be back on wednesday afternoon from iNDIA with beers and taco's at the ready! you c*nts are going down!!!

The KING RETurnS!!

Comment

Originally posted by tigger View Post
          These games are class, will be back on wednesday afternoon from iNDIA with beers and taco's at the ready! you c*nts are going down!!!

The KING RETurnS!!

Comment

The Legend Lives On - Rod & Me will be online with a skinful in aboot 15 mins !!!

Who's up for some R6 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
              So. I was there. Rusty was there. Compacted Jack was there. A bit later Orgun was there. TechyMantis was willing to be there. And where was our thread starter? Playing Guitar Bloody Hero. Again. What a friggin' let down. All mouth and no trousers.

We completed LVU Campus on Realistic with no re-spawns. Twice.

Next time, I'll arrange the session lads.
              I would have been there if I'd know about it...and wasn't in a pub.

Comment

Well I managed the Sunday night

Friday I WAS drunk it's just I couldn't seem to put that ****ing guitar down - I've not touched it since after our sesh Sunday night and I feel an overwhelming urge to play Jordan on Expert repeatedly tonight ><

When GH3 comes out it's all over for me lads !!!

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                  I would have been there if I'd know about it...and wasn't in a pub.
                  And if you actually had the game!

Comment

Working...
                  X