G.R.A.W 1 Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G.R.A.W 1 Help!

Me and my brother are trying to finish off the first GRAWs coop missions (chapter 2) - and have been stuck on the night time shipping port for ages (must have tried about 40 times). Can anyone provide any good strategies for defeating the helicopter at the end? Weapon choice, position etc?

It seems like none of the faqs online actually talk about chapter 2 - maybe nobody bothered with it?

Failing that, is anyone up for joining us and helping us get through it (anyone else stuck here?).

My gamertag is booyabase.

I haven`t played that game for a long time, but I seem to remember using the buildings close to the fueltrucks as cover. I think I used to stand in the alley behind those buildings at the edge of the map.
    One player should try to get the helicopters attention (without getting killed) while the other uses a grenade launcher to take it out. You could probably use a machine gun as well, but that will take more time leaving you vulnerable to enemy fire.

If you guys still can`t do this, I could probably find my old copy of GRAW 1 and try to help you out. Not sure that I`ll be any help though as it`s been a long time since I`ve played this game.

Comment

Working...
    X