X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is tumbleweed land!
    what time do you play roughly?
    I was on most of the day sunday and had some ace battles but only saw one other dude.
    Cmon lets have some private NTSC battling!

Comment

I agree completely, rarely see any of you guys online. Posted above about how active the clan was but I'm taking the lack of a reply as a fair indication!

Really looking to get into an active clan so I can have a chance in the team games.

EDIT

I'm on most evenings anytime after eight o'clock up till elevenish, this is all I play at the moment. I'll more than likely be on all weekend too.

Saw you last night analog dog but you really need to sort out that headset mate, text chat is a right pain in the arse.
      Last edited by ph0rce; 10-07-2007, 08:14.

Comment

I am up for a bit of clan action, I won't be back on resistance in the evenings till friday though. I hate working shifts

Finally got myself a headset too

Comment

Got the headset sorted phorce-bit of a cock-on like.
          Whilst scanning for the headset a train went by my window and populated the list with about 30 mobile phones!!!
          Anyway all good now,although the sound quality is ****e.
          Was checking your stats mate and you look a bit tasty for a spazz like me.
          Heh I'm happy to be cannon fodder for the clan.
          This is my most played game at the moment,it's just so smoooooooth.

Comment

I find the sound quality terrible too, really don't like the fact that when you don't have your headset on the voice chat comes through the tv & I can't find a way to turn it off.

Stats aren't really a good indication of ability, sometimes I play an absolute blinder, taking 38 kills & dying 5 times but other times I won't even get on the board & rack up plenty of deaths.

Anyway, I'll probably be around tonight, not tomorrow as I'm enduring Harry Potter at the cinema & then the missus is away all weekend so the PS3 probably won't even be turned off!!

Comment

Working...
            X