Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to drop out. This is why
    Yeah, I read that man, it's well grim. Don't think Marmite can make it either. So it looks like being 7.

Comment

Nope, my 360 is fecked so im out of action for a few weeks by the sounds of thing.

I think they should send me an elite console as compensation!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmite View Post
        Nope, my 360 is fecked so im out of action for a few weeks by the sounds of thing.

I think they should send me an elite console as compensation!
        Damn man, I've just seen you doing the rounds on all the threads, cancelling events. Another victim of the red ring of death. Mine must be on it's way out soon, it's on borrowed time.

Comment

marmite, out of interest, what are you doing with your hard drive. Do they force you to send it back with the console?

Microsoft still havent got back to me after I phoned them on monday. Dont know what to do, as the freezing is happening a lot less. Only two freezes this week out of many many hours playtime.

Need to get my way up the points table, thats why.

Comment

My console was fine, up until a week and a half ago when it stopped loading properly on Forza and the drive started making bizarre noises. Closer inspection of my Forza disc revealed scratches, which was surprising considering i had barely handled it since buying the game.

Anyway, thought it might just be Forza, but it has been freezing this week with PES. One night it would run fine, then tonight it crashed three times i was about to kick off a game. And then i had the red light thing and now that wont go away.

So called up the suppot line tonight, went through some procedures with them (unplug everything bla bla bla) and it didnt sort it, so they said it would need repairing. They are going to send me some labels to put on a plain box which i am meant to put the console in with no leads or accessories, and without the hard drive. Then they give you a number for UPS to come and collect it for you, and said the turnaround time is 25 working days. Will be hard going without the 360 for that long seeing as i have no other consoles on the go.

Comment

It must be gutting, I feel for you mate.

If only the weather was a bit better, I would say enjoy the summer.

I think I will get mine sent away first thing next week as well, I still feel my 360 is nearing the end, even if it seems that it has got a bit better. More like a false dawn, the end is probably closer than it appears.

First things first is to get Forza career out of the way, only 2 endurance races still to go. The last one is an hour long, so between that and this sundays endurance race, it will probably be one race too much for the 'ol 360.

Comment

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out of sunday's race as well. I've agreed to go and watch Transformers this sunday with a few people from work, when it was all agreed it totally slipped my mind about the Fozra endurance races we've been having. Woe is me.

Anyway have a good race and don't worry I'll be back for the next one.

Comment

After looking like demand for this race was going to outstrip supply, now everyone is dropping like flies. How many have we got? Or is it worth postponing it?

Suppose it gives us all a chance to try and catch up with burntoutbanger's huge lead in the points.

Forgot to ask, are we allowed to load a tuned setup for these cars?
                  Last edited by Senna; 21-07-2007, 13:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                    After looking like demand for this race was going to outstrip supply, now everyone is dropping like flies. How many have we got? Or is it worth postponing it?

Suppose it gives us all a chance to try and catch up with burntoutbanger's huge lead in the points.

Forgot to ask, are we allowed to load a tuned setup for these cars?
                    We've still got 6 guys and I think Kubrick can make it. We could have tuned setup if you want, I'm easy, but it would be cool if we all have even stats for a change. What do you think matey?

I think these guys can still make the race

MarioMark
                    DevilWish
                    TheForce
                    stevee45
                    Senna
                    Kubrick
                    Rossco

Comment

I'll be there. Even if I have to drop out during the race, I can at least start it so there's more cash for the winner.

Comment

Not looking good for me now, some family are up from England this week so I may not be free but I'll give it a go. I may not even get on to say that I'm not coming, so if you dont see me on Live at half 8 then I wont be on, unless I've said on here already!

Comment

OK mate, we'll give this Sunday a miss and move it to another day.

Sundays race now postponed.

Comment

damn.... I was looking forward to this race !

but it's more fun if we are with a full starting grid so later this week it is

@Marmite , I hope you won't go mental... 25 days without 360 ! that's terrible, I hope you get it back quick !

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post
                              damn.... I was looking forward to this race !
                              Same here man, we'll sort out a day when to have it in a couple of days because we're still trying to get the Forza 2 tourney final date sorted.
                              Last edited by MarioMark; 22-07-2007, 12:09.

Comment

Aye, this race would have been good, but its much better to have a full grid.

I agree with you MarioMark, racing the cars on the default tuning steup would make an interesting change. It would then be purely down to the driver himself.

Im posting this while watching the GP, how good is it when you have changeable conditions? This NEEDS to be part of Forza 3, it would make the races much more tactical.

Comment

Working...
                                X