X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PES 6 NTSC-UK Conference League

League Rules

1. 10 minute matches, no extra or penalties.

2. Each player will play every player in their league twice.

3. Matches will be played back to back, to make it easier to get both games played against an opponent.

4. After each match can the player(s) post the red card and yellow cards recieved by each team.

5. At the end of the league season every 3 red cards incurred by a player will result in a reduction of half a point. Eg. If the total was 25 points but the player recieved 6 red cards during the season they will lose 1 point from their total therefore their final total will be 24 points.

6. If there is match crippling lag during a game the game will simply be replayed. No arguments please.

7. If players cannot be seperated on points then the order in what they will be seperated on is as follows:

-head to head
    -goal difference
    -goals scored
    -red card count
    -lots will be drawn

8. Don't really need to state this but hey, 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.

9. You can be any club team on the night, there is no restriction on teams. Sorry, no internationals

League Rules

Conference League

1st Promoted Champion
    2nd Promoted Runner-Up
    ------------------------
    3rd Play-Off
    4th Play-Off
    ------------------------
    5th
    6th
    7th
    8th

In the Conference League the 3rd and 4th play each other in a one off 15 minute match, with extra time and penos, the winner gets promoted, the loser gets nothing!!! Decided to go against having 5th and 6th in a play-off because it's unfair that the 6th place Conference League player has a chance of promotion, even though the 6th place Premier League player would be relegated. Hope that makes sense.

You can now play your games in this league!!!!!

Please read:

League cut short to end early. It will start again at the end of August because a lot of guys can't make it now, so only two went up in this short season

PES 6 NTSC-UK Conference League Table

After Proto vs Ajay1986

PLAYER------------P-----W----D----L----F-----A----GD------PTS----RC

1. (P) Cuckooo----8-----7-----0----1----24----13---+11-----21-----0

2. (P) Ajay1986----8-----6-----0----2----23----17----+6-----18-----0

3. Deadman2k------8-----3-----1----4----18----27--- -9-----10------0

4. Proto Fo3-------8-----2-----1----5------9-----11--- -2------7-----0

5. MarioMark-------8-----0-----2----6------9-----23-- -14-----2-----0

Good luck to Cuckooo and Ajay1986 in the premiership next season.

Reserve List:

Crimson Day
    Gareth C
    Illumanati2
    Marmite
    RuBiQ
    Uchiha Sasuke

First of all I added the usual guys who always take part in every PES tourney/league we set up, if you guys don't wanna enter then just say no and its done. Next these 8 (7 for the first season) Conference League players were chosen via their positions Xbox Live PES 6 rankings, same also applies to the Premier League players. This league will be held in conjunction with the Premier League which is hosted by ezee ryder in a seperate thread, promoted players from this league will go upto the Premiership, relegated players from the Premiership will come down to this dump. That is all I think, if you guys have any questions feel free to ask me or ezee ryder. Hope this format goes well and good luck to everyone.

Gamertags you might need to know:

ajay1986 - The KingSlayer
    Cuckooo - Cuckooo (aka Demon Frog)
    Deadman2k - Deadman2k
    illumanati2 - KINGHIPPO1977
    MarioMark - MarioMark (aka Selix)
    Proto Fo3 - Proto Fo3
    Uchiha Sasuke - Sk3pZ

Results:
    If anyone would like the teams added as well as the players, then ask Hoolak to sort it out.

Proto Fo3 2-0 MarioMark
    MarioMark 0-0 Proto Fo3
    Deadman2k 3-6 Cuckooo
    Cuckooo 3-1 Deadman2k
    Proto Fo3 0-4 Cuckooo
    Cuckoo 2-1 Proto Fo3
    Ajay1986 3-5 Cuckooo
    Cuckooo 2-3 Ajay1986
    MarioMark 3-3 Deadman2k
    Deadman2k 3-2 MarioMark
    Proto Fo3 0-2 Deadman2k
    Deadman2k 2-6 Proto Fo3
    Ajay1986 4-1 MarioMark
    MarioMark 1-3 Ajay1986
    Deadman2k 4-2 Ajay1986
    Ajay1986 5-4 Deadman2k
    Cuckooo 4-1 MarioMark
    MarioMark 1-4 Cuckoo
    ProtoFo3 0-2 Ajay1986
    Ajay1986 1-0 Proto Fo3
    Last edited by MarioMark; 24-07-2007, 10:00.

Watch out for that Uchiha Sasuke guy, he is dangerous with AC Milan

Comment

I am up for a game or two tonight after 9.30 uk time .

Comment

Hehe didnt notice i was in this one. Thanks cant wait to start.

Comment

, see you guys end of the season, one my prem dreams are over
          Last edited by yesteryeargames; 16-07-2007, 09:47.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
            , see you guys end of the season, one my prem dreams are over
            I won't because we'll be swapping places!

I was saying to ezee, the conference league is gonna be a right laugh because there's so much to aim for with all of the promotion places. (atleast that's what I was telling my self lol)

We was up all night coming up with the ideas and setting it up. Hope it goes well!
            Last edited by MarioMark; 16-07-2007, 11:18.

Comment

Only regular name you seem to be missing from your list Selix is Crimson! if you are still light on numbers tomorrow it might be a good idea to send him a PM.

Also i'm loving this idea, but looking at the top league their is no fooking way i'm gonna finish outside the bottom three, so I'll see you guys next season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1P_King View Post
                Only regular name you seem to be missing from your list Selix is Crimson! if you are still light on numbers tomorrow it might be a good idea to send him a PM.

Also i'm loving this idea, but looking at the top league their is no fooking way i'm gonna finish outside the bottom three, so I'll see you guys next season.
                I think Crimson is 360less at the mo, but when he gets one again, I'll drag his ass over here and he can start all the way from the bottom.

I'm glad I'm not in the league of death. We've got it made down here, proper laid back attitude, what time we going to the pub ladz?

Comment

that is true i am, only reason im not up there in *cough* the premier league *cough* not with bums like you selix down in the conference wass going to pick one up this week but ive decided to hang back and pick up the elite next month, god knows what i shall do for entertainment now only console i have left is a cube looks like i shall have to pop down gamestation in a bit and pick up some games. Dont worry selix come late next month when the elite is released you shal feel a whole world of new pain with ma new black controller!

Comment

Cool man. I bet when you get your Elite the next league will start then, so we'll stretch it to 9 players. Or start this with 7 and add you next season (when I'll be in the prem).

Comment

I'm game for this if one of the two spaces are still open, been really eagar to get in on any PES league on here. Gamertag is Cuckooo.

Comment

Defo mate! you're in!

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                          Cool man. I bet when you get your Elite the next league will start then, so we'll stretch it to 9 players. Or start this with 7 and add you next season (when I'll be in the prem).
                          Post Of The Day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day View Post
                            Post Of The Day!!!
                            And!? lol

**** the bed! Have you seen Cuckooo's ranking!?

This is the CONFERENCE you know!
                            Last edited by MarioMark; 16-07-2007, 17:35.

Comment

The quality of the conference has gone up ahhaha

Comment

Working...
                              X