Outrun 2006 C2C Meet-up - Xbox Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outrun 2006 C2C Meet-up - Xbox Live

Been waiting for someone to make one of these threads and now it's backwards compatible, but no one has, so more work for me I guess.

Anyone up for some sessions one night? Nobody plays this gem online.

Edit: Let me get you in the mood.
    Last edited by MarioMark; 20-07-2007, 20:40.

Yeah! Id definately be up for this - I got C2C and never really played it on the Xbox, now its emulated Id love to. Sunday and Monday night would be great but Im sure I could try to find the time for this most nights (cept Thursday)

Comment

Actually, Magical Sound Shower for the win!

Just got a copy for my 360 I'll be up for a bit of C2C. I'm a bit parp at right now though so go easy guys.

Gamertag: DFENS 360

Comment

You guys free on Monday night for a few games?

Comment

I'm not going to be on tonight but I'll be on pretty much every other night this week if you guys want a game.

Comment

Cool, I'll add your gamertag, if I ever see you on Live and you're free, I drop you an invite.

Be cool to get some more guys on though.

Comment

I have this game, so if you see me online, feel free to invite me for a game, but I'm absolutely rubbish at it.

Comment

Sent out some friend requests to have some games sometime.

Comment

Good stuff. I've been really enjoying the single player stuff over the last few days... still not fully got my drifting sorted yet but I'm getting there.

Anyway, I should be online quite a bit this week so I'll have you a few games.

Comment

Me and Dark Savior are playing Outrun at 9pm if anyone wants to join.

Comment

I should be on tonight so feel fee to send me an invite.

Comment

Working...
                      X