Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson View Post
    I feel the need for a back button mod!
    Cheers for that mate - think I'll do that myself for Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
      What next? Not realising there is a triple nitro in ridge? the explorers back button is a pain in the ass.
      TRIPLE NITRO!!!! WTF!!111!!
      Jesus dont talk to me about that, brings back painful memories!
      Think i might mod me do, actually pressing that button is a swine it seems.

Comment

Had a few more goes at this over the weekend. I'm consistently getting into the mid 50%s now. Can't consistently get a full power bar before the solos though and that's my downfall.

With a 3/4 power bar I've gotten to 57%, just need the full bar to get me to that long blue note.

On a seperate GH2 achievement note: got 482k on X-Stream expert, missed a couple of notes that cost me the 500k achievement.

Comment

Hulk, spend a bit of time just practicing the intro riff - took me ages but now I can consistently get all the way up until the guitar break without missing a single note - helps immensly as it means you've always got full SP before the mental solos start.

Comment

Thanks mate, sounds like a good idea. I think if I can get a full power bar everytime then it shouldn't take too long to get to Solo D and the end of the song!

Comment

I'm barely scraping 50% star power together before the crazy **** kicks in - But I'm getting better Keiths idea sounds good it's implementing it that'll be the problem

Comment

Anyone managed this yet? I got 9% on my first try, is that good?

Comment

I have! Only a couple of days ago there.

Comment

Comment

Nice one - new signature get! (On other forums, natch. )

Comment

Working...
                      X