NTSC F-Zero GX Time Attack Leaderboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edandersen
    Righto. New Outer Space time - 1'43''717 - Rainbow Pheonix.

And because of the lets-****-the-game-up-with-stupid-****ing-glitches problem I mentioned earlier, I've got video evidence:

I'll remove it once my time is on the page 1 time list. I don't want thousands of downloads going "OMG1! OOUTER SPACES!1!". So, er, DavidFallows has my permission to download it while it's up; the rest of you, er, help yourself if you are fussed.
    It's ok mate, don't worry about a thing. We know which times will be taking the piss or not. And when we come to trading ghosts we'll know who the cheaters are, if there are any that is. I'll soon be willing to send out a mem59 with my best ghosts on after I beat a few more SGs in order to trade them.

UPDAT3D!

Some of mine from this weekend...

Lightning (Loop Cross) - 1'58"905 - Sonic Phantom
    Lightning (Half Pipe) - 2'53"124 - Sonic Phantom
    Lightning (Thunder Road) - 3'25"362 - Sonic Phantom

Green Plant (Intersection) - 2'23"667 - Sonic Phantom

Sand Ocean (Lateral Shift) - 2'08"537 - Sonic Phantom - Replay saved too.

LOL - I didn't even know I'd beaten the staff ghost until after I bought it.

Staff ghost 'beats' are coming up for Loop Cross, Half Pipe, Thunder Road, and Intersection so watch the f$%k out! 8) - I know the technique, it's just the execution.

Comment

Mute City (Twist Road) 1.02.332 ............Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo....so close. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by bungle
        Mute City (Twist Road) 1.02.332 ............Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo....so close. Damn.
        LOL! I hate it when that happens to me.

I think I'm doing something wrong with MC1, I can't seem to keep up with my own damn ghost anymore. grrr. I might just selfishly allow glitch runs and throw my 0'50"345 up there. LOL. We should have an 'EVIL' smiley. 8) I'll use that instead.

BTW: The Skull should have his own game - doing what, I don't know, but he's def. cool enough to spark his own franchise. He's called something different on F-Zero X - I can't remember what it is though 'coz I'm up at me mates house so I can't check.

Comment

Arbin Gordon... yeah, yeah I know, I'm anal with facts
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Mute City (Twist Road) - 1'02"019 - Frost Lynx-G4 - blazing-star

Can anyone beat that?

Comment

Big Blue Ordeal???...whats going on. YOU have used someone elses name FOR my TIME ...thats MY TIME!!!!!!!

Comment

also Mobious is wrong...its メビウスリング = Mebious

Comment

Green Planet Mebious Ring - 1'38"813 - Sonic Phantom..

Can beat it by another second and a half...made a few scrapes on the wall and boosted dodgy ...

David, you better re check all the latest times...for mistakes.:S

Comment

Fire Field Cylinder Knot - 2'53"303 - Sonic Phantom ..

This TT is too slow... ...no offence dave

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                      Sand Ocean (Lateral Shift) - 2'08"537 - Sonic Phantom - Replay saved too.

LOL - I didn't even know I'd beaten the staff ghost until after I bought it.

Staff ghost 'beats' are coming up for Loop Cross, Half Pipe, Thunder Road, and Intersection so watch the f$%k out! 8) - I know the technique, it's just the execution.
                      Did you actually beat the Ghost in a 1-on-1 race? The game awards you 25 points if you beat the Ghost, but nothing if you just beat the Ghost time.

Same thing happened to me on Port Town I. I recorded a decent time, decided that was good enough to take on the Ghost, bought the Ghost and found out i was already running 0.7 secs quicker. Thankfully my skill didn't depart me and i beat the Ghost in a 1-on-1, improved my time as well.

Staff Ghosts : Not too far away from beating, Lightning Loop (Loop Cross), Big Blue (Drift Highway) and Mute City (Serial Gaps.)

Does anyone know the Staff Ghost times for the following:

Fire Field (Cylinder Knot)
                      Big Blue (Ordeal)

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal
                        Big Blue Ordeal???...whats going on. YOU have used someone elses name FOR my TIME ...thats MY TIME!!!!!!!
                        Don't worry about it. Your time has been well and truly OWNED.

Emerald Cup

Big Blue (Ordeal) - 2'55"752 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Anyone know the Staff Ghost time for this track?

##EDIT##

Answered by myself - 2'50"XXX

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                          Did you actually beat the Ghost in a 1-on-1 race? The game awards you 25 points if you beat the Ghost, but nothing if you just beat the Ghost time.
                          Nah, didn't attempt it again after paying for the SG. I will beat it when I need to go back and beat that time though. Not in the need for points at the mo'.

Supergoal: Sorry mate, I have other things to do like sleep and stuff rather than come on here when it's tea time over there. Sorry for the previous mistake, although it does help if you type your name after your time as I can just copy and paste your post into the table, avoiding any mistakes totally.

Comment

Originally posted by edandersen
                            Righto. New Outer Space time - 1'43''717 - Rainbow Pheonix.

And because of the lets-****-the-game-up-with-stupid-****ing-glitches problem I mentioned earlier, I've got video evidence:

I'll remove it once my time is on the page 1 time list. I don't want thousands of downloads going "OMG1! OOUTER SPACES!1!". So, er, DavidFallows has my permission to download it while it's up; the rest of you, er, help yourself if you are fussed.
                            Excellent bit of driving mate - great to watch

I'm not far into the main game - how do you get that ship you were using? Do you win it/make it etc?

Comment

Will there be a new topic for the US version players? As Obviously, we won't be as good as you to begin with.

Comment

it seems difficult.
                                you'll have no problem to become better lap after lap.
                                trust us.

men...i really love this community.... =)

Comment

Working...
                                X