X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem
    Cosmo Terminal - 2'59"411 - Jewel Bruiser-V2
    Does that beat the Staff Ghost?

I could check, but it'd have to set my Gamecube up again and my mate's too busy playing CvS2.

I've been trying Story #7 on Very 'ard all night and it got me nowhere apart from yet another busted pad - the analogue stick is shagged this time. My Wavebird is also suffering from a very dodgy A-button. Oh well, two down, two to go, eh?

Comment

Sapphire Cup

Green Plant (Mebious Ring) - 1'34"876 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Just pipped the SG by .293 of a second. A very close run.

I was slowing down at the Boost Rechargers as well (you NEED to have full Boost Tanks on this course) so there should be plenty of improvement in that time.

Comment

Sadly not Dave, I'm 0.8 seconds behind it. It gets such a good start in comparison that it opens up the gap within 20 seconds and then I stay that distance behind it for the rest of the race

Still on the other hand, just call me the ROCKETMAN

Vegas Palace (split oval) - 53"928 - Jewel Bruiser-V2
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Vegas Palace (split oval) - 53"928 - Jewel Bruiser-V2
          Nice time Mayhem.

Port Town (Long Pipe) - 2'27"270 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Need to improve on this track - still half a sec behind the SG. Keep messing up the last couple of turns clipping the obstacles. ft:

#EDIT# Just beat the SG

Port Town (Long Pipe) - 2'26"422 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Comment

Ruby Cup

Mute City (Twist Road) - 1'00"446 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Comment

Bah! I almost beat your time using DA on Twist Road. I got 1'01"059, 17"354 fastest lap, 1857km/h.

edit: corrected time!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
                Bah! I almost beat your time using DA on Twist Road. I got 1'01"059, 17"354 fastest lap, 1857km/h.
                Unlucky.

I'm pretty confident of beating the SG now. Only .5 to make up.

Comment

Eat the speed people mute city twist road now stands at 1,00,539 with the super swallow Z. So damn close. But it will be taken a further with the SSZ.

Comment

New time for:

Ruby Cup

Mute City (Twist Road) - 0'59"998 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Just a tiny bit more improvement and i'll have the SG. Less than a tenth of a second behind.

Comment

Finally beaten the SG on Mute City (Twist Road) Never thought i was going to do it. Five hours of practice late last night and this morning pays off - my hands hurt like hell though.

Mute City (Twist Road) - 0'59"846 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Beat the SG by 0'00"118

Comment

looks like alot of people have given up on the TT's, including myself..

Just no time or energy to dedicate to it....oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal

Must admit i've had enough of TT'ing for now. I'm all F-Zeroed out. My bloody hand hurts like hell as well. ft:

No time today anyway. The Wife wants me to paint the bathroom this afternoon. Then tonight i've got to go to a house warming party, my Wife's boss, he is a right prick, but gotta go and i'm under orders to be nice. ft:

Comment

Given Blast Wolf-Z turns like a dog (similar to Super Wolf-Z) how you getting round the sharper corners? Sliding all the time?
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Given Blast Wolf-Z turns like a dog (similar to Super Wolf-Z) how you getting round the sharper corners? Sliding all the time?
                              I pretty much keep both airbrakes held down all the time (except on long straights.)

Most of the times i've set with it have been on easy flowing courses. Mute City I, Port Town I + II and Green Plant I. None of these courses have tight turns. I tried beating my Aeropolis I time with it, no joy, the ship can't get around the hairpin tightly enough and also the quick left/right just after the first Boost Recharger.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal

UPDATED

I'm far too busy trying to work out what I'm doing wrong on story #7 on very hard. Bastard game.

I've been spending time with friends this weekend - the last thing I can do is sit down and play F-Zero for 5 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X