X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a couple of updates...

Firefield I - 2'44"002 - Frost Lynx-G4
    Cosmo Terminal - 2'52"993 - Jewel Bruiser-V2
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

A couple of improved times i forgot to post earlier in the week.

Big Blue (Drift Highway) - 1'04"023 - Frost Lynx-G4 - PH

Port Town (Long Pipe) - 2'19"961 - Blast Jaguar-Z - PH

Comment

UPDATED

Soz, I can be a right lazy c%^t at times.

Comment

How do you make the Jewel Bruiser-V2?

Is it the fastest ship in the game?
          Started warming up my skills again at this game after a months break

Comment

I can't remember offhand, but it's a triple AAA ranked craft about 3100kg in weight. Basically take the heaviest custom part in each category and put it together

Comment

I couldn't make the jewel bruiser v2 with my parts???
              I stuck an AAA ship together that was around 3000kg and it was different and a bag of ****e...

Any ideas?

Comment

Supergoal - You obviously haven't unlocked or bought all the needed parts.

This is what you need :

Body - A Red 1600
                Grip - A Green 640
                Boost - A Green 860

Your missing the 1600 Red Body, correct? I think you unlock that when you beat one of the stories on Hard, can't remember which one.

Comment

well i'm buggerd then as i'm not botherd to play the hard story modes anymore..

AX machine + Money from my wallet + memory card = all the parts that would usually be gained on the story mode?

Comment

New time ..

Lightning Halfpipe - 02'49"483 - Energy Wing-Z - Ghost beaten

Comment

Question. Do people Snake to get these times? As they seem bloody impossible.

Comment

I believe none of the times here are done with snaking...

Comment

I don't snake and have never tried it let alone able to do it,

as you can see I just have 1 name on the TT board so that explains maybe why lol...

your right though some of those times are insane, I can't touch some of them!!!

Comment

I don't snake at all.

Get yourself a decent custom car and practice, practice, practice.

Comment

If anyone is caught snaking on here I'll personally drive 'round to their houses and knife them and their family. It's as simple as that.

UPDATED

Comment

And like a bat outta hell... this was done mainly because on the big drop on laps 2 and 3, I kept ALL my speed from the descent! Dunno how, but I did, last lap I landed and zoomed off @ 2400 kph!

Cosmo Terminal - 2'50"050 - Jewel Bruiser-V2 (I love that car!)

Comment

Working...
                                X