Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Time :

Sand Ocean - Surface Slide - 01'51"417 - Photon Phantom-G4 - PH

Nice Twist Road time Supergoal. I'll give you that one. I don't really play that track or the ovals any more.

#EDIT# Forgot to add my other new time :

Aeropolis (Dragon Slope) - 2'49"003 - Frost Lynx-G4 - PH

Comment

That twist time is near perfection for non snakers alike...

I can beat it by another half second but it's so tense trying I want to spare my time and energy on other tracks.

Just to mention, i'm yet to really play the aeroplolis, vegas palace and sand ocean tracks to my best

Comment

New Record

Sand Ocean Surface Slide - 01'51"108 - Great Spear-G4

Comment

New Time :

Sand Ocean (Surface Slide) - 01'50"584 - Frost Lynx-G4 - PH

Comment

Another new time from moi...

Lightning (half pipe) - 2'46"568 - Frost Lynx-G4
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Continuing with Lightning...

Lightning (Thunder Road) - 3'10"376 - Frost Lynx-G4

I reckon there's at least another couple of seconds to lop off there with perfect runs...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                Lightning (Thunder Road) - 3'10"376 - Frost Lynx-G4

I reckon there's at least another couple of seconds to lop off there with perfect runs...
                Yeah, spot on. I'm down to 3'11" using the same machine.

One of the keys to a good time is that last really tight turn. I seem to only ever take it well once outta 3 Laps - if i can just perfect it then a sub 3'09" looks on.

Have you managed to jump the gap (cutting out the quick right/left) off the first jump?

Comment

I have... but you can't do it through speed alone, well not at least with the Frost Lynx-G4 from what I've tried. You have to pull up slightly to float a bit over to miss it, and this slows you down slightly. I've found no real time benefit from doing it and hence I just go round the chicane as normal.

And another time to submit...

Green Plant (Intersection) - 2'18"122 - Frost Lynx-G4

Comment

UPDATED!

Any I've missed?

I've had it - all 3 of my pads are knackered including the 'rusty' stick on the Wavebird.

I can't afford anymore at the moment. Bloody useless, the N64 pads were more reliable than this!! ft:

Comment

I know what you mean about the pads. I've been practicing snaking the last day or so and i've already got my first casualty. Standard Platinum pad no longer has a working "R" button. ft:

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                        I know what you mean about the pads. I've been practicing snaking the last day or so and i've already got my first casualty. Standard Platinum pad no longer has a working "R" button. ft:
                        ...but that is a legitimate technique according to Sega.

Of course.

Comment

A couple of new times. Non-snaking, of course.

Mute City (Serial Gaps) - 1'23"663 - Photon Phantom-G4 - PH

Port Town (Cylinder Wave) - 1'58"142 - Frost Lynx-G4 - PH

Comment

Frost Lynx-G4

How do you make that ship?

I can't work it out.

Humph.

Cheers.

Comment

Body - C - Aqua Goose - 700
                              Cockpit - B - Super Lynx - 460
                              Boost - B - Titan G4 - 540

=

Frost Lynx-G4

(I think the above is correct. Haven't played for a while.)

Comment

Anyone still playing this? Picked up a new copy (originally traded mine after being pissed with the snaking) last week. Took me a few days to get back upto speed and i'm enjoying the game again.

For anyone who is interested the Sapphire Cup started a few days ago on the Official F-Zero GX Rankings page. So, anyone going to post any times. No snaking, of course.

So far i've been concentrating on Long Pipe and i'm currently 38th overall. Not bad when you consider the top 19 positions are taken up by snakers.

Mayhem - You should put your Aero Dive time up. Would position you 6th overall in the non-snaking category. Impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X