X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Blue (Ordeal) - 3'10"323 - Super Swallow-Z - Pungee

Comment

Originally posted by Ginza
      David you should write a book on how to get the most out of F - Zero GX. Or even better put up an article on NTSC-UK with all tips and tricks because lets face it im crap at it and need some expert guidance.
      Honestly mate, just keep playing through the cups until you get better. That's all I can say really. It's a difficult game to teach someone without having them sit with you.

It is supposed to be a very difficult game - don't worry if you're crap! LOL. Playing the story mode helps you learn new things too - Even I learnt a new trick or two from stories #7, #8 + #9. I didn't think bomb-boosting was apparent in the 3D versions but it is! You must master the technique to complete #7. Hell, even the CPU uses it all the time on the master cups.

Hell - I'm stuck on v.hard mission 3 and you know what? it's pissing me off because I suck at it quite frankly - it took me a while to beat normal let alone hard. Now I'm on v.hard.

Comment

Ruby Cup

Aeropolis (Multiplex) - 2'13"946 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Beat the Staff Ghost for this track by 0'01"351

##EDITED AGAIN - Improved Time##

Also:

Ruby Cup

Sand Ocean (Surface Slide) - 1'58"070 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
          Hell - I'm stuck on v.hard mission 3 and you know what? it's pissing me off because I suck at it quite frankly - it took me a while to beat normal let alone hard. Now I'm on v.hard.
          The strange thing about that one is that it took me a while to figure out how to beat Hard. And then once I did that, just upped the tempo even more and I beat Very Hard after only a few goes. Certainly nothing compared to how much time I spent trying to beat #2 and #5 on Very Hard now!

Oh and a couple of new times...

Aeropolis AX - 1'09"717 - Rolling Turtle
          Cosmo Terminal - 3'04"749 - Jewel Bruiser-V2
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Port Town Aero Dive - 2'31"741 - Sonic Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono
              How the **** can you get those times on Mute City

My best so far is 1min 15secs using only the Blue Falcon.
              me two , but i have only had the game for 30 mins, i used the golden fox. !

Comment

Going down...

Cosmo Terminal - 3'02"550 - Jewel Bruiser-V2
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I need to get some practice in this weekend - my first attempt at a time trial was Mute City - a fraction over 1min 11secs with the Twin Noritta.

Loving it

Comment

UPDATED!

Christ!

I have some severe ship editing and catching up to do.

Nice to see you beat the SG for Aeropolis 1, PH.

VOTE! : Who thinks we should allow the 'glitches' to play a part in our time trials? Your views please.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                      Nice to see you beat the SG for Aeropolis 1, PH.
                      Thanks. Improved no end last night. As suggested by you i used the bombs as a speed boost on Lap 1. I've also worked out a way to take the drop-off and the uphill section prior to it without losing to much time to the Ghost.

Comment

hello friends!!!!
                        back again!!!!
                        I'll post record time for me (hazed64 registred on this forum) and my friend and brother Dudu for a little time.
                        While I'm here @ work my friends is @ home playing Fzero
                        exactly 2 minutes ago he phoned me to post the new PORT TOWN - SHAPPIRE CUP record

the time is:
                        Port Town
                        Shappire cup
                        Sonic Phantom
                        User Dudu (I'll do the registration for him this late evening. i promise)
                        next you'll receive also my records.
                        thanxx

Comment

Hell yes:

Port Town (Aero Dive) - 2'28"978 - Super Swallow-Z - Pungee

Comment

Vegas Palace (Double Branches) - 3'22"286 - Super Swallow-Z - Pungee

And that was by no means a perfect run. I scraped the sides many times

Comment

Originally posted by hazed64
                              hello friends!!!!
                              back again!!!!
                              I'll post record time for me (hazed64 registred on this forum) and my friend and brother Dudu for a little time.
                              While I'm here @ work my friends is @ home playing Fzero
                              exactly 2 minutes ago he phoned me to post the new PORT TOWN - SHAPPIRE CUP record

the time is:
                              Port Town
                              Shappire cup
                              Sonic Phantom
                              User Dudu (I'll do the registration for him this late evening. i promise)
                              next you'll receive also my records.
                              thanxx
                              Alright mate, nice to see some new blood in here.

Non-registered member times are welcome as long as they drop in and say hi!.

Also, please be specific in which course you are refering too - as there are 2 Port Town courses on Sapphire Cup.

Comment

hi mate...you're right!!!
                                I totally forgot about which one was the track....
                                once at home I'll tell you exactly.
                                I just wanted to let you know that Italy accept the challenge my friend.
                                we are ready.

thanxx for let me know about the mistake.
                                and once again sorry if my english is not good enough.

FzeroGX

Comment

Working...
                                X