• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
    Hehe, finally! made the 9:15 game.

So close as well! That was great fun
    Yeah it was a good competitive match, balls it up on the last hole though

I've sent you a friend request Papercut.

Comment

god I'm rubbish
      Is it true that you can't chat online? That's a bit gash/

Comment

Looks to be keyboard/text only - but there are still online patches on their way I think, so maybe voice could be added?

If the simultaneous-play patch becomes a reality that should be fantastic.

Comment

Great online experience, great fun and a good laugh to boot. I know it's only a golf game, but it's up as one of my game of the year candidates.

Comment

So wen we all gonna get involved? I'm crap, but fancy a game online.

Comment

I'm up for a game tonight if anyone fancies a meet up

Comment

Tonight anyone?

Comment

So I should be getting this tomorrow, can anyone PM me a quick guide how to find you dudes?

Comment

Tournament starting soon. Anyone wanna join in?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                      So I should be getting this tomorrow, can anyone PM me a quick guide how to find you dudes?
                      Thought I might as well post this in the thread so others know what to do.

Enter any of the lobbies and bring up your friends list with the Select button to check it any of your friends are playing the game.

Back in the lobby, press triangle to bring up a menu and select the second option down, which allows you to search the lobbies for a friend. Type in the name of any of the friends you know are playing the game. It will search and then bring up a Yes/No option. Select Yes (I believe this is the default selection) and the game will warp you to the lobby where that friend is located.

Comment

Has the "private lobbies" patch gone up yet?

If so does anyone fancy a game of this later?

Comment

I'm well up for some online games of this! PSN name is spur so please add me to your friends if you want a few games!

Comment

Hey guy's add me if you want name CunnyFunt i will be right into it when i get my game next week after postal strike. 4
                            Last edited by Lok; 07-10-2007, 07:29.

Comment

Does anyone play this anymore? Trying to get an up to date translation does anyone have one?

Comment

Working...
                              X