No announcement yet.

Warhawk - NTSC-UK Clan based action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a shame, I done a lot of general Live stuff on the PC via the website.

Glad you can make it Myth. I would say don't sweat the theory test, but I know a few people who've done tests the last few years, and having seen sample questions, I was stumped! 18 years of driving and I doubt I'd pass nowadays

Comment

Hey guys i'll be on tonight hopefully, im going to patch it and get the 2nd expansion.

Comment

Just familiarising myself with the way this work again. You have to setup a server and give people the name/password.

I've set one up (Says I can host 12!):

Name: No45
        Password: ntsc-uk

Comment

EDIT:
          Deleted as not needed.
          Last edited by JP; 08-07-2008, 22:45.

Comment

Girlfriends watching big brother at the moment.

Comment

Well that was a bugger to setup!

Good game in the end, it's going to take me a while to get used to the control scheme - it's very "loose". Had to jump out of the second, got a few things to do and I was getting motion sick in the planes. And that map was apparently only about flying! No-one could hear me

Shall we do this again Thursday night? Either get 4v4 (I can host 8 according to the game), or if we don't have the numbers, jump on a dedicated server?

Comment

Sounds good to me, took me a while to get all my settings right tonight because its the first time id played in ages. But its a great game when it gets going.

Comment

Enjoyed that but couldn't hear anything in the second match for some reason. I was showing a ping of 108 when I quit out, is it something to do with that?

Set up a private game and just play around in the planes for a while to get used to them. Happy to play on Thurs but I think I'll be working late so may not be home until 9.

The people that I sent that clan invite too can just ignore it as you don't need to have one. Hopefully hoolak will be back on soon and either sort it out or pass it on to somebody if he doesn't want to.

I don't know what the hell I was doing in your tank Chain!!!

I was trying to lift the lid and grenade you but I'm guessing you can't do that. It looks like the most dangerous thing I could do was just climb inside like I did and then fart!

Those missiles are still overpowered I think. The maps we used were a bit big for just the four of us, I've played that second one with about 32 people and it really comes alive then.

After playing tonight I remembered how good the team games can be with one driving and the other shooting.

Comment

That was quite a nice refresher, but it did highlight some problems.

Communication is hit and miss to say the least, once we'd worked out that we needed to set open mic in the options it made it a little easier, but once the map changed it seemed as though it was completely random who could talk/hear and who couldn't.

We definitely need more people to make the maps worthwhile (Deathmatch was ideal for tonight as we were messing around, but I know personally that Zones/CTF are probably the most fun modes). Hopefully we can get more together for next time now that we know we can host and we have a rough idea of how the setup works.

I'm not sure if it has a party system. Would be great if we could get a group together and join some ranked matches.

Comment

Just confirmed there's no party system, so if we want to get into ranked matches we'll need to join individually.

Comment

So we all on for this tonight? I won't be on until around 10:30, so whoever hosts, please post server details and name here if you don't mind - would be best to stick with "ntsc-uk" as the password imo.

Can we do some team objective games tonight, even if it's only 2v2. And if numbers are low, we'll jump in to a public game for some Squad action (is there a Squad system?).

Comment

10:30pm should be good for me, thats when the bird hits the sack usually (bed, ahem)

Comment

LOL that's the kind of thing I say, before being corrected, "You mean your girlfriend goes to bed".

See you 22:30 (back to military time for me).

Comment

I'll be on tonight as I passed my theory today with full marks.

Comment

Congratulations See you later.

Whoever hosts, please put a hash or two before the server name so it's easier to find! I have to turn on All Regions in my filter, else I just get US servers, so I have to go through hundreds of servers. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X