Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metroid Prime 3 - your friends tokens, show me them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metroid Prime 3 - your friends tokens, show me them!

I know a few of you have finished this already so you must have tonnes of unused friends vouchers to swap!

First you have to register people on your Wii friends list in the usual way (i.e. both of you must add each-other). Then, if you go into 'extras' in the MP3 menus, there's a screen that shows you what people on your friends list have MP3 saves on their system. You can then send tokens to them so they can use them to buy cool unlockables like MP3s of the game music, a screenshot grabber tool and some toys for your ship including a Mii bobblehead and bumber stickers for any first-party Nintendo saves you have on your sytem

My friends code is: 0001 7646 0759 4148

Please put yours here if you want to swap tokens, and make sure you say who else you've added so we can add you back!
    Last edited by MattyD; 09-09-2007, 11:57.

1060 6127 9367 9802 - will add you, Matty, later today. Think I've given all of my tokens away at the moment (although I've only had 6 so far) but I'm sure there'll be plenty more on the way.

Comment

Just added Keith and Mayhem. Add me back if you want to swap!

Comment

Mine's 5053 3515 9611 8009; it's in the profile BTW.
        I still have 6 of them to trade, probably I will be able to get a couple more thanks to Mayhem that pointed out things I didn't do

Comment

My Wii code is in my profile... I'll go add you two in...

You mean "stylish kills" Briareos? Yeah they came as a slight surprise, pleasent nonetheless. The aero trooper crashing one I got just after I collected

the damage suit

, I lussed a couple of missiles into him and then suddenly the grapple icon appears on his chest. So naturally I "investigated" what that was about
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

The only stylish I had was the one

on the bridge with the steambots and the steambot lord, I've tried to screw-kill the tinbots on the other bridge but not tried to bowl for them.

I still need to collect a couple of blue tokens too...

the trooper sucked into space on the Olympus (by shooting the red dot on top of the door) and to keep alive all demos while assaulting the pirate base

Comment

Slowly working my way through and have about 5 so far I think, definitely up for swapping. Adding all four of you, mine's 0533 9395 0970 2197 if you fancy some swapsies.

Comment

I've just added everybody in this thread. If you want to trade, my number is:

6227 6273 3016 2658

Comment

Just added everyone, it'd be great if you could add mine too
                  Wii: 5189 2567 0932 4410

Comment

Hello guys add me please!

My no. is 3663 5014 8770 5662

Gonna add everyone now!

Comment

Btw I believe the magic figure is 15 friend tokens if you want to have a shot at unlocking all the bonus content...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Cheers Usquan for the token

Anyone up for swapping? I got about 11 at the mo so give us a shout if you need some!

Comment

Today I'm gonna register all of you, I still have 9 tokens to send and I need 4 to unlock the last two bonuses (Mii Bobbleheads and Ship Bumpers - will never use one but for the sake of unlocking everything...)

Comment

Hi All,
                            I’m a little late coming to the party. Just come back of holiday to find this on my doorstep. I’ve added everyone in this thread but here is the full list anyway:-mattyd,keith,briareos,mayhem,usquan,jamess,bowser1 23 & parkhino.

my code is 6164 5186 9131 5347

could you please add me as boybrown please.

thank you.

Comment

i have 6 of the tokens, how exactly do they work? and what value are they to receive an unlock, is it 1 token per unlock? im finding it hard to find the green tokens

Comment

Working...
                              X