Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malc View Post
    I've been playing this for the last hour or so, and still can't get my last three achievemnts:

Triple kill with the sword, 4 kills in a row and 2 kills with the spartan laser.

Is anyone free soonish or tomorow evening to help me out with these, as I think someone said you can have a 4 man party. Obviously, I would be willing to help anyone else out with thier achievements.

Anyone?
    Tisk tisk this isn't the way to do things! Fake achiements dont mean much now do they?

BTW - My gamertag is Ouenben and I should be on tomorrow evening.

I managed sword triple kill, its easiest on "the pit" where you go and get the sword and wait for your prey to come in, if your lucky enough you can get a bunch of them in the tight corridor.

I still need the overkill (4 kills) and spartan laser achiement though
    Effing hard, wish they counted in Team games as I think i'd have both by now. Definately overkill anyway, killed 5 people in like 5 seconds it was amazing

Comment

You can only do them in ranked FFA games so you can't take other people in and glitch your way to them you'll need to do it properly

There's smoking and there's the kind of form exhibited by Bleeders, myself and Camster last night in Team Slayer - we absolutely (and I mean absolutely) wiped the floor with a good few teams last night - we were like Kings for an evening

Comment

Incredible games with the lads Yoshi and Cammy last-night, so much so, our skill ratings nust've jumped a good 4/5 places.

Certainly one of the best ones was turning a Narrows TS match around after being behind for most of the way, then watching as our opponents crumbled as we pulled it back and then they played right into hands by trying to storm down the centre.

Comment

If ever Im about online on a night guys just send us an invite as dont mind playing with friend (not been on for a few days late as got an infection). I like the CTF ones but happy to be fodder for the good of the team

Comment

Please add me to the COOP & Multiplayer list - MisterKIKI

I want to go through this game in Legendary, but I could use the help! I'm usually on during weekend evenings. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
              Certainly one of the best ones was turning a Narrows TS match around after being behind for most of the way, then watching as our opponents crumbled as we pulled it back and then they played right into hands by trying to storm down the centre.
              I've got a great little vid of a Narrows match from last saturday I think, with Yoshi BigNig Mu5a. We managed to win it by one kill in the end, the last of which I think Yoshi stole from me some how Think Narrows is my best map well maybe after Guardian, and for about 2 minutes of that game I seemed to be invincible in the middle of the map holding the other team back with grenades and BR shots, grabbing about 4 double kills. Must stop watching the vid and basking in my own glory really, but hey that is one of the great things Halo 3 lets you do

Got to 32 in lone wolves now, really starting to think that 50 won't be impossible to hit, not really been matched against anyone that great as yet, and the only set backs come from the odd crazy king/oddball match that get's thrown into the mix !
              Last edited by Simmy; 09-11-2007, 11:43.

Comment

Be prepared Simmy I've seen people who are moaning about winnning all the time at level 40+ but not leveling up atall...

Im at 36 just now and its tough winning outright I always finish atleast 3rd which is okay and = 1 XP but it takes longer and longer to level up....

Comment

As a result of VF5 and RL, I've played played H3 for a few days. I miss it.

Sometime next week we should get a proper load of people for some interesting custom games. SWAT anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet View Post
                    Be prepared Simmy I've seen people who are moaning about winnning all the time at level 40+ but not leveling up atall...

Im at 36 just now and its tough winning outright I always finish atleast 3rd which is okay and = 1 XP but it takes longer and longer to level up....
                    It seems to be vital that you beat higher level players, or you do just sit still. I jumped from 30-32 in one game the other night, after moving to 30 the game before, by beating 2 30's and 2 31's in that game. I guess it's just a case that the higher you get the less likely it is that you will face higher level players if you get what I mean.

Comment

Your bang on the nail Simmy, if you press X before you start the countdown to start matchmaking where it lets you pick good connection my language etc etc, It shows you how many people are at each rank and its quite pitiful how many are at the higher levels.....

Comment

Anyone up for a game later tonight? I've only just got an 360 in the last few days, so I'm still dead ropey, but I'm up for being battered around a bit.

Add me, peeps! SepiaDreams

Comment

Matchmaking changes

The Halo 3 matchmaking changes we outlined in last week's Weekly Update are live. In case you missed the Update or just plain forgot, here's a refresher:
                          Social Doubles has been removed from matchmaking

Rocket Race Hopper has been added to the Social hopper – 8 players, join in parties of up to 8 players.

Multi-team:

Hammerzeit game variant has been added
                          The frequency of VIP gametypes has been reduced
                          Swords gametypes will now be to 25 kills, rather than 50
                          Lone Wolves:

Player count has been increased to 6 players
                          Swords gametype has been added
                          Oddball games on Snowbound and Epitaph have been reduced considerably
                          Team Slayer:

Guardian has been added to the playlist
                          Valhalla has been added to Team Slayer
                          Social Skirmish

Flag gametypes will now appear more regularly
                          Rumble Pit

Added both Construct and Isolation to several gametypes
                          Really a bit gutted to see the additional player added to Lone Wolves. I felt the balance of this was so good with 5, not sure what benifit adding another player will add, it will just make for cheaper kills and a more random outcome to me, alla Rumble Pit in 2. Swords I can't stand either - can see me playing less Lone Wolves now tbh, had been my number 1 playlist from launch sitting at about 33 now. The reduction in Odd ball goes some way to counter the swords though I guess.

Guardian to Team Slayer is a great move ! Holding snipe with a good team of four is great stuff !

Comment

I reckon that extra player will allow people who haven't managed them to get the lone wolf achievements easier.

That's totally **** about team doubles though - why the hell did they do that ?

Other than that good stuff.

Comment

I'm pretty disappointed so far by the way Bungie is treating matchmaking. There are hints of them trying, but they're not really listening to what people are complaining about.

Rocket Race playlist is quite nice for anyone who hasn't played it, but they should really get a FAQ up as there appear to be some people who don't really understand the concept of it at all.

BTB needs to be ranked. They need to make it so objective games appear more often. Add objective gametypes to Last Resort because at the moment it's pretty crap with VIP and team slayer. Needs another map adding, like Isolation or construct.

I just hope these maps Bungie are making are good, cuz in general the maps in H3 are weak in comparison to H2 and Halo.

That's totally **** about team doubles though - why the hell did they do that ?
                              People were abusing it to get EXP faster so they get a bigger Epenis.

Comment

Ah my mistake - ranked doubles is still in just the social that has been replaced.

I can't believe people could even be bothered to EXP glitch like that - your life has to be a vaccuous and sad one to be arsed with that.

What they should do is get in a mean, badass mother****ing team like ours last night and escalate 7-10 ranks in one sitting

Comment

Working...
                                X