No announcement yet.

Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be playing them! GET THEM NOW! Avalanche needs some big team loving. It's truly amazing. Worth the points alone

Comment

Just sent you a freinds request EB.

Hopefully the maps will download in time...

Comment

Apologies for bailing mid game last night. My baby girl woke up, and I had to run to settle her back down before she went into a hissy fit. She wasn't happy when I got there anyway, as I'd waited around in the base with the flag waiting for you guys to return ours so I could cap it !

I've really lost it at this game at the moment. I've never exactly been great, but always been able to hold my own at the level 30ish games I play at. Can't even shoot straight atm though, think maybe I need a break from the game, will be getting that when GTA4 hits !

Comment

Any more evenings planned?? I am amazing at stealing other peoples kills...!

I was playing team doubles yesterday and I am skill 30 (average skill) and my bro who is new but alright at Halo.

We come across a team with skill level 6 and 10, both corperals. I thought yes they are both in for a good kicking!

We got beat 25-1. These guys were no scoping crazy shots, hiding in some insane spot on Guardian, they were just amazing! I checked their service record and they hadn't even played through the game!

Do people set up new accounts just to replay through lower ranks and earn achievements or did we just get hammered by people with a max skill of 10!!?

Comment

Yes, some people do set up new accounts. It can be frustrating, but the odd loss against uber good people can be good for the soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Soi View Post
              Yes, some people do set up new accounts.
              AHEM

Got something you need to get off your chest?

Comment

Hey peepz..double exp weekend on zombies if anyone is up for it...add/message me ProENIGMATIC1

Comment

I would've particapated, but you need both of the downloadable map packs to play. I'm still hoping Bungie will release the legendary pack free in the future.

Comment

To be fair, even though the living dead playlist has improved since its first appearance last year, it still has some crap gametypes and maps. You're better off just arranging a big custom game, which probably wont happen here.

Comment

hello again, i just started playing online and am looking for a decent game, and friends

Comment

Ranked Lone Wolves now a maximum of just 6 players?

That's ****e. :thumbsdown:

Comment

/postgame lobby
                          "dataDave? What are you like a faggit?"
                          *disconnect*

Ah, good old Halo banter. If it's not this it's "DavidFallows (pronounced follows) swallows".

Comment

Whoops

I've been "banned for 2 weeks from gaining experience" for my achievement whoring ways!

The new maps are lovely, orbital is very confusing though.

Comment

Orbital is confusing at first, but you get used to it.

Howd you get the maps Boris?

Comment

Halo Wars LE for me

Did they dish you out a free code again Leone?

Comment

Working...
                                X