Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Skate help get the video rate achievement

Hello all,

I know there is a pics and vids thread but this one is specifically to get the rating achievement it works thus

Everyone posts ONE vid everyone rates/reviews everybody elses 20 reviews and the achievements is yours

i'll start this off

Team Up. Thrown Down. The award-winning SKATE franchise returns to break new ground with SKATE 3. It's up to players to build the ultimate team and change the face of the city.

update the thread with your vid and that you have reviewed mine and we'll go from there...

Rated yours

Here's mine: http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/2...ts/278730.aspx

Comment

Rated both of yours, both very good - probably better than mine!

Here's mine:-
      Team Up. Thrown Down. The award-winning SKATE franchise returns to break new ground with SKATE 3. It's up to players to build the ultimate team and change the face of the city.

Comment

If only you'd landed that as a grind on the ledge Rated.

Comment

will do both of yours when i get home as i cannot view the vids from work

need more peeps to do it!

Comment

I've tried to sign up to the EA site and get my GT linked, not had too much success yet!
            Once I've got it connected then I'll post a vid and rate all the ones here

Comment

I've rated everyones clips.

Not a great move but i like the sound of a head be ground on.

Comment

I have rated everyone in here so far thanks for the ratings

lets keep this going

i will also rate anyone else under me whenever i get the chance

nice going so far guys

Comment

Rated everybody here so far also.

Charlesr: Yeah, a grind would have been nice but you can't have it all

Gradius: Neat skull grind

A little off-topic but why does my gamertag not appear in the box on the left even although i've added it in my profile?

Comment

What the hell is that website all about ? I'm logged in seemingly but I'll be damned if I know where to find my vids etc ???

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
                      What the hell is that website all about ? I'm logged in seemingly but I'll be damned if I know where to find my vids etc ???
                      I'm tearing my hair out trying to make it work!

Edit: I finally got it to work! You'll need to link your Gamertag here. Once linked, log in to the skate.reel site, and go back to the log in screen, and you'll see your email address at the top right. Click that and click the last option, "My Personas".

Under "My Personas", you should see your Gamertag, click on the option next to it (think it says "Select" or something), and you will be able to browse the skate.reel site whilst logged in, ending the looping log-in glitch!
                      Last edited by HaHaUK; 04-10-2007, 21:12.

Comment

i am yet to get the game
                        but there some killer lines

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                          A little off-topic but why does my gamertag not appear in the box on the left even although i've added it in my profile?
                          You need to stick it in your location. Yes really....
                          So my location is:

Comment

Rated all them, here's mine.

Comment

rated....

can some people vote for my bail please.
                              XxX Link on its way! XxX

i got a cool picture as well (dont vote...)

Last edited by goldenhawk; 05-10-2007, 14:44.

Comment

Working...
                              X